By BlueBallMcGee - 11/05/2009 12:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home from working twelve hours straight. Feeling rather frisky, I attempted to seduce my wife upon arriving home. She said that sleep was better than sex and went directly to bed. It was only 6:30 PM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 759
You deserved it 7 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rejected. Maybe you should be better in bed? Or maybe it was just one of those days for your wife? Idk, lots of explanations, but unless you haven't gotten any for weeks this really isn't an FML.

So take a nap with her, cuddle and whatnot, then **** when you wake up.

Comments

kiit23 0

Sometimes people dont want to do stuff at the same time you do. It's normal to feel upset, but at the same time, understand what might be going on for them. Also i"m not sure what you working a 12 hour shift has to do with wanting to bone, unless you're trying to say she shouldn't be tired because she wasn't the one working? Just think about this. If you're in the mood, and they're exhausted, and not in the mood... would it really be worth it if they consented anyways? I'd rather wait until they want it just as bad, becuase otherwise it feels forced. Seriously, put yourself in their shoes and calm down, not getting laid isn't the end of the world.

iskryla 0

"Sleep is better than sex" and off to bed by 6:30pm? If this is a one-time thing, no biggie, but if this is how she's been for a while, she sounds depressed. Maybe instead of complaining "FML", you should be wondering you how could help the woman you love to feel better, so that sex can be good again for both of you? To those who suggested cheating or dumping her, shows how little marriage means to you ppl, or how little you value those you "love".

#22, that sucks. I'm sure glad I found a man who loves me unconditionally and makes sure I am always satisfied. I do the same for him, and guess what, we're still happy together and have a great sex life. A little self-sacrificial love, a lot of consideration for the other, and creativity in the sack goes a long way.

Zxmbye 0

The more and more I read these comments, the more and more thankful I am that I don't have a sex drive.

I2OI3 0

SO WHAT DID YOU DO? MADE A DATE WITH PALMELA HANDERSON, AM I RIGHT??!

EffExWives 0

Yeah, I went through that for 9 years STRAIGHT then 10 days after our 9th anniversary she moved out because she wasn't happy anymore. No warning, no fight, just not happy. And a guy she met at work. Be careful what you wish for my friend. FML too.

Im a sexy, hot teen girl. I am looking to talk dirty so comment back bitches (=

Ja_Ja_Jess 0

awes that sucks.... do you like suck in bed er something? er is this just one of her days where she doesnt want to ...

Who cares dude have a couple beers and fall asleep on the couch

juega12847 0

YDI for saying "proceeded".