By BlueBallMcGee - 11/05/2009 12:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home from working twelve hours straight. Feeling rather frisky, I attempted to seduce my wife upon arriving home. She said that sleep was better than sex and went directly to bed. It was only 6:30 PM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 759
You deserved it 7 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rejected. Maybe you should be better in bed? Or maybe it was just one of those days for your wife? Idk, lots of explanations, but unless you haven't gotten any for weeks this really isn't an FML.

So take a nap with her, cuddle and whatnot, then **** when you wake up.

Comments

mcsnelly 5

to your #72 post-You're basically telling me that you really weren't even replying to my other comment then and now you're just arguing with yourself. to your #74 post-wow, do you honestly think so many people are getting divorced because they don't have sex before marriage? I'm pretty sure that's quite LOW on the list of reasons why people get divorced. And you're just kidding yourself if you actually believe that a physical connection is equal to an emotional connection. True, some people don't/can't want a physical connection without an emotional connection, but they're not really the same thing. (And by the way, you previously were talking about the guy in the relationship not listening to the girl AT ALL except for once or twice a month, not just bitching and whining about the relationship. Don't change your story if you want people to take you seriously.)

monicamischief 0

if you don't have any clue what is going on and can't even use the right form of 'you're', don't try to make a point. if you have an opinion you wish to argue, do so without calling names.

monicamischief 0

please state where i was arguing with myself in 72. i think you had trouble reading again. i am not arguing the marriage point because that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST as i already said. and obviously you missed the comment that sex was a very emotional connection for a lot of people. not just a physical one even though i have repeated that a few times now. if you are going to argue, actually address what i am SAYING, please.

mcsnelly 5

#77--way to pull out a really lame insult for #75 and he/she's not even talking about this conversation, he/she's talking about other people with earlier posts.

mcsnelly 5

Um yeah actually I did address what you said because I was talking about how you were saying an emotional connection (like communication) is on the same level as a physical one. So that would be why I said you were kidding yourself if you actually believe that. So how about you read what I said. You were the one who brought up the not having sex before marriage thing--I was not disapproving nor approving it, and I wasn't arguing for or against it. I was just saying that is not a major reason people get divorced like you eluded to. And you keep changing your story=you're not really arguing against my argument=you're arguing just to argue, or arguing with yourself.

monicamischief 0

actually, 79, if you could read, you see that the person said "btw whoever said that is rude not to have sex with someone or something like that i bet you havent even had sex and your problay like 40 or something haha 40 year old VIRGIN haha!!!" i am glad you can read. : / @ 81. for the last time, i am saying that sex is part of the EMOTIONAL connection for most people. meaning that even IF emotional connection is more important, my point still stands about sex. i have said this three times now. you are refusing to read what i am saying. and i AM arguing against what you are saying, you just refuse to read what i am saying. again. and again. this is not arguing. arguing with myself would be contradicting myself anyway, not whatever you think it is.

jeez people are asses on this thing im only 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcsnelly 5

#82-you basically just told me what I was telling you. That you ARE contradicting yourself. And what I've been saying is that an emotional connection is communication. You may want to believe that sex is an emotional connection, but it's not that is physical. It can enhance an already good emotional connection but it is not actually emotional, no matter how much you might think it is. And to the first part, um, that has nothing to do with what I said. I was talking about your pathetic attempt at an insult by correcting his/her grammar. And the post was to other people's posts that weren't even about what we were talking about yet you told him/her they don't even know what we're talking about....well that's because he/she wasn't talking to me OR you, but to other people and in that context he/she DOES not what he/she's talking about.

mcsnelly 5

correction-i meant he/she does *know* what he/she's talking about (instead of not)