By worstfatherever - 10/07/2011 20:54 - United States

Today, I came home after having traveled abroad for the last two months. Before I left, I'd asked my dad to take care of my fish, and he promised they'd be safe with him. I found them all decomposing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 031
You deserved it 3 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You shouldn't trust your dad. Omething seems a little fishy about him.

icefshng8 9
icefshng8 9

I hope they were fresh water fish :/ if not that could cause a lot of damage. 1000s of dollars in coral, liverock, salt, water and fish... sorry to you OP. FYL.

mintcar 9

Man that blows... Let's hope your dad makes it up to you somehow. Say...a trip to Disney Land? -nudges- Eh? Eh?

That might work if op is under 12 years old, but a trip to Disney could cost a lot of money.... and who knows all the fish together could have cost less than 20 dollars.

MrSStrupe514 0

More of "F" ur fishes lives then "F" ur life.

Ninja_assassinXD 8

Is ur dad a mobster, because then I can understand how he mistook "take care of" o_O

FMMFL1992 3

Today, my fish buddies and I have all decomposed because my bitch of an owner had to go travel abroad for the last two month and her dumb ass father couldn't take are of us, FML.

Fish don't have enough cognitive ability to actually have such elaborate thoughts.

antoniocalos15 0

hahahaha thats funny it should be called fmf (**** my fish)

well what did you expect, you said "take care of them"...

sourgirl101 28

Haha, your comment reminded me of "Pulp Fiction".

What are you talking about? Fish sticks made out of decomposing fish are the best kind of fish sticks!