By kelly - 21/03/2011 07:07 - Estonia

Today, I called my mom to tell her that I'm coming over for a visit. She answered: 'Why? What do you need? Food? Money? I'm not going to help you! You're a grown woman!' And she hung up. I just found out that I'm pregnant and she was the first person I wanted to share it with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 268
You deserved it 4 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dont tell her, and then about a year after the baby is born, go over and see what happens.

Just go over there unannounced and inform her very calmly that you've decided to quit your job to become a lesbian stripper. After she's had her fit, yell "Just kidding! I'm pregnant!" She'll be so happy that she'll forget the whole food and money thing.

Comments

peppermintstick 0

I'm sorry your mom reacted that way, OP. Finding out you are pregnant is exciting and scary at the same time so it is important to have the support of people who love you throughout your pregnancy! Whether you've been 'needy' in the past or not, your mom should be a source of emotional support for you during this important time. I hope you have other family and friends to share this with!

birdmansangel 0

i have a feeling youre a moocher. so she is probably just used to you asking for money.

Talia_91 13

just because op's mom assumed she wanted something cuz she called doesn't mean the mom has need for that assumption, op maybe distant from the family and the mother thinks it weird for her child to visit. whenever I want to hang out with my family they ask what I want and it's usually them needing my help, and I live with them.

JokeMeister 0

sorry to say, but mom's a BITCH.

ashrandom 0

She sucks. Congratulations!

And instead you just shout it out over the interwebz. I fail to see the logic.

iLovemyViola 0

That really sucks. I'm very sorry. But congrats!!!! :))

she was probably masturbating when you called her