By person - 10/06/2009 11:03 - United States

Today, I busted my ass to help this old lady move her stuff because she was going to a nursing home. I was told I would get paid. When I finished four hours later the lady took me to a room and told me to pick out anything in her little goody bag. I got a race car as payment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 373
You deserved it 9 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And there was absolutely no way you could turn this story to attract girls?

Comments

ashbaby010 0

you're an ass. you should have just helped her because it's the right thing to do, not for the money.

lifesloser 0

yes its good to help older people for no reward, but if you're told you will get paid for it getting a toy is kind of stupid...

Yulia_fml 0

hahaha when I read "she took me to a room," I was starting to get concerned for your sexual safety. She wasn't a horny old lady - that's the bright side :)

Kids! You ought to have got the warm fuzzy feeling of altruistic content and a bonus race car. You Deserve Worse.

woww a race car??? lucky ass. why is this a fml??

WIDRR 0

Wow all the people who think YDI for "not being happy helping the elderly" need to **** off. "You should be happy you helped them in their time of need" I doubt all those saying that spend their free time doing shit for old people just because they're "needy". And plus retirement homes are expensive, she obviously had 10-20 bucks on her to pay the guy. And even if she didnt then she shouldnt have asked him for help. Who cares if she cant do it alone? The world is a cruel place, you cant provide anything then GTFO.

you cant really expect her to give you money shes old she might not have enough money to give you. i would help somebody and not expect to get payed for it. YDI