By PinkTornado - 17/03/2009 14:20 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. After three long weeks of him ignoring me and cancelling out on time we were supposed to spend with each other. He looked at me with the most confused look on his face. Then he says ''Are you serious? I was planning the perfect day to ask you to marry me'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 828
You deserved it 97 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch... how long were you together? Please tell me you didn't proceed with the breakup

I hope you work things out!!!!! This is the type of thing that would happen to me.

Comments

frozen_heart 0

#83, my thoughts exactly actually my first thought was, he's lying to you no one who was actually going to marry you would do this and if he was telling the truth who wants to be married to that?!

#32, you're a bigger idiot than the OP. Why would you post your email address on here. You're just asking for some serious spam.

MY GOD! you serious?! did you ask him to take you back?

that's ok, once you get married, he'll really start ignore you.

reddracer12 0

how long had you two been dating? see I don't know whether to feel bad for the guy or bad for you? I don't see why he wouldn't talk to you for 3 weeks and then ask to marry you though.

this sounds more like a **** his life...

Just wanted to say to all of you that think the guy was ignoring her for 3 weeks, A girl's version of ignoring someone, and a guy's version of ignoring someone are two different things. Most guys can go weeks without talking to their best friends and think nothing of it. Most women I know don't want to go more than an hour without texting their best friend. SO did he love her? Probably. Did she exaggerate him ignoring her? Probably. Though if he's too dumb to know that the OP needs more attention than he's willing to give, she probably saved him a lifetime of misery.

OMG ok #102 it doesn't matter that guys can go weeks without talking to their FRIENDS. that has dickall to do with this. if you're in a relationship with someone communication is needed. Generally women are that attentive to detail to remember how long it is. So if he didn't talk to her for 3 weeks i would have done the same thing. You don't need to talk to them everyday all the time. But 3 weeks i not ok. I would have done the same thing. Ignoring someone is childish. Oh and incase you don't know guys have a rap for ignoring girls as a way to not look like the bad guy by breaking up with the chick. I've over heard guys talking bout that and giving each other advice to do that. So I would have done the same thing as her if my boyfried started ignoring me randomly. If she is exadurating though thats not cool.