By PinkTornado - 17/03/2009 14:20 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. After three long weeks of him ignoring me and cancelling out on time we were supposed to spend with each other. He looked at me with the most confused look on his face. Then he says ''Are you serious? I was planning the perfect day to ask you to marry me'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 828
You deserved it 97 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch... how long were you together? Please tell me you didn't proceed with the breakup

I hope you work things out!!!!! This is the type of thing that would happen to me.

Comments

green_199 0

Go get drunk and hook up with his best friend!

blackliar 0

I really hope you two worked that out. Getting ready for a proposal is complicated if you need cash for the ring and want to do something special.

mykon_fml 0

yea thats a **** his life not a **** my life. what are you thinking? there's nothing that makes ur life bad at all. why would u wanna marry a guy that you don't love? cuz u obviously don't love him if u broke up with him. OH MY GOD HE WAS GONNA MARRY ME THAT MEANS I SHOULD LOVE HIM TOO. no.. you don't like him so continue what u were doing. it's ur thinking that makes the divorce rate so high.

Well, when he wasn't spending any time with you he doesn't have to be surprised when you get pissed an leave him. O_o

And you believed him??? You're an idiot.

That sounds like a lie. No guy would do that if he genuinely cared for you. I really hope you did proceed with the break-up, since that was a silly excuse. Most guys will say, "I'm busy with so-and-so, but we can still meet up for lunch." at the very least, if they care.

squeaky_fml 0

I think he's lying. Or else stupid.

squeaky_fml 0

#77 lots of people break up with people they love. I left my fiance who I loved very much because I got sick of dealing with some of the shit he did. True, I did spend an entire year trying to work things out first, but I still dumped someone who I was entirely in love with.

would you really want to marry a guy who ignores you for weeks at a time?