By Anonymous - 29/01/2013 17:41 - United States - Des Moines

Today, I blew a huge gum bubble. My cat was on my lap and decided to shove her face in the bubble. There's gum all over her, and I still have scars from the last time I tried bathe her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 425
You deserved it 10 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Sticky situation" comments and pussy double-entendres in 3...2...1...

perdix 29

Take yer dirty animal down to PetsMart where the motto is: We're not ******* about cleaning cats.

Comments

Technically OP should look out for the thing.

Peanut butter will remove the gum. So will icing the gum patches.

Suaria 38

OP obviously you have not learned how to clean a cat. I have a long haired cat. When he sheds, you have to help get loose hair out of his coat or else they will be coughing up hair balls. My suggestion to clean your cat is to wear something as a protector such as a big jacket or something.

The thing about scars are that they don't go away...

meridius4510 4

Rub peanut butter on her/him it should loosen up the gum from its fur:)

There is a way to bathe a cat without getting scratched but your going to need some help. Ask a friend or you mom or some one you trust to help you. Either you or whoever you get to help is going to have to hold the cat basically like the cat is hog tied. Hold both back paws in one hand and both front paws in the other hand. Doing this in the sink would be best because the cat is going to be upside down back facing the sink. Then whoever is not holding the cat can wash the cat without getting scratched. Trust me this method works. When I still had my cat that's how my mom and I bathed him until he got declawed and got used to the baths.