By singlesoon - 25/08/2009 04:26 - Canada

Today, I bailed my soon to be ex-husband out of jail after he'd been arrested for soliciting. Soliciting an undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 731
You deserved it 7 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why on earth would you bail him out??????????????? Clearly some people aren't aware there ARE worse things than being single - your soon to be ex included *ick* what a creep.

You bailed him out why? Just leave him there. A night in jail won't kill him

Comments

Jamesgirl_fml 0

YDDI for bailing him out your the dumb ass, Soon to be ex picking up a hookers that turns out to be a cop LOLOLOLOOLOLOLLOL He DDI too.

TheCashMan88 0

Coming from somebody who can't even spell, "you," correctly, that's a bit hypocritical.

xLovey 3

You still look like a moron for writing in "shorthand".

You realize that when you went to bail him out, even the jailers were looking at you and thinking, "Dumbass.'

people are saying 'YDI for bailing him out for all you know she could have found out AFTER she bailed him out

YDI for actually bailing him out. There's no way she could have only found out AFTERWARDS, surely the cops would have told her.

RJB 0

oh your husband is in jail. For what reason? Bail him out and you will find out.

deaditegirl 0

Aren't you the same one who had a wedding a few days ago, and then the "husband" wouldn't sign the marriage license? That guy is an ass. You're lucky to be rid of him.

#32 your thinking of the post by singleagain (woman) - United States (Ohio) she posted the licence one i had to re read them to check tho lol

Everybody is saying "YDI for bailing him out" but she might need him out of jail in order to finish divorcing him.

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

yea why would u bail him out? ur not even gonna be together anymore.