By singlesoon - 25/08/2009 04:26 - Canada

Today, I bailed my soon to be ex-husband out of jail after he'd been arrested for soliciting. Soliciting an undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 731
You deserved it 7 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why on earth would you bail him out??????????????? Clearly some people aren't aware there ARE worse things than being single - your soon to be ex included *ick* what a creep.

You bailed him out why? Just leave him there. A night in jail won't kill him

Comments

YDI for bailing him out---the post should have read, "I just got a phone call from my soon to be ex-husband saying he needed bailed out of jail for solicitation of an undercover cop." I wouldn't bail my husband out of jail for public drunk much less trying to get a hooker! What are you not providing for him at home and feel a bit of guilt? Well then you deserve his cheating on you too---unless he's a complete ass and/or doesn't pleasure you either way there, he should have been your ex LOOOOOOONG before he became your husband; unless your one of those people who save themselves for marriage--in that case props to you for that but there is my point of why waiting for marriage is dumb!

brendiz 0

I'm guessing you bailed him out BEFORE you found out why he was in there??? ....I hope so..

I'm confused. Was he trying to buy sex from the cop or sell sex to the cop. Soliciting means that you are the one selling, but the use of the preposition "from" makes me think you have made a mistake, though I'm not entirely sure of which one. I'm going to assume he was selling it, since you're much more likely to get arrested for selling sex than for buying it. I can't believe you bailed the son of a bitch out. You should have let his cheating ass rot in prison. Why would you pay with your hard-earned cash so that your unfaithful husband doesn't have to go to sleep in a prison cell tonight? See if you can't give him back and get a refund on the bail.

honeyishrnkdakid 2

FYL for his behavior but I voted YDI because you bailed him out.

illumi113, as someone who works in law enforcement, people are arrested for paying for sex way more than they are for being the prostitute. Take 1 prostitute off a corner, or get 20 guys a night for trying to buy? Also, when we make arrests and people call to find out where the prisoner is and how to bail them out, they ALWAYS ask why they were arrested. ALWAYS! So she knew why, and she bailed him out anyways. Stupid, stupid freaking people need to stop bailing out these scumbags and let them fend for themselves. Oh, and for all you people who say she should've put out more, you're ignorant and foolish. A lot of men have sex with their wives and still go out and find prostitutes (hence why OP needs to get tested for STDs ASAP). A lot of men (and women, but no so much) find a huge thrill in doing something illegal, also it speaks to the exhibitionist in us all.

Why should anyone be arrested for paying for sex its a victimless crime. I understand undercover cops to catch drug abusers because they are actually saving lives but undercover cops to catch people who want to pay for sex is bull s$*t

xLovey 3

but it isn't victimless crime; the prostitutes themselves are the victims. And since most of them don't have health insurance to get tested for STDs, even the customers could become victims..

People can also get STD's when they have sex with anyone and they know that the prostitute might have STD's when they ask for sex. Also in the U.S.A the prostitutes chose to do this, its not like its forced by slave labor, so they are a victim of nothing!

#76- Actually, most prostitutes are victims. Of poverty. They can't get another job. Ignorant idiots like you annoy me.

So what do you want them to do instead? Its there only option and you want them to not be allowed to do it. I'm not against them being prostitutes, its better than being completely poverty stricken. By the way, at the bunny ranch in Nevada, where prostitution is legal, the prostitutes there all have there own homes and cars that they bought themselves. I think your the ignorant asshole.

ElNegroHombre 0

Undercover cops are stupid. That's baiting someone to break the law. Cops are instigators.

If you had been taking care of business, he wouldn't have resorted to paying for it. He should have gotten rid of you first.

Krissa 0

You shouldn't have bailed him out.

Ahhh The Higgins Hookers Strike Again! Go get tested... TODAY!