By singlesoon - 25/08/2009 04:26 - Canada

Today, I bailed my soon to be ex-husband out of jail after he'd been arrested for soliciting. Soliciting an undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 731
You deserved it 7 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why on earth would you bail him out??????????????? Clearly some people aren't aware there ARE worse things than being single - your soon to be ex included *ick* what a creep.

You bailed him out why? Just leave him there. A night in jail won't kill him

Comments

fyl, i feel you shouldn't have bailed him out though

I am sorry your soon to be EX is such an asshole. I wouldn't have bailed him out but that's your business. I would advise you to go get tested for STDs ASAP. If he is out hiring ****** who knows where his penis has been.

monkeyspark 6

You should come home with a load of guys and act really flirty with them just to annoy him.

No, she should get a divorce without doing anything that might keep her from taking EVERYTHING! The wife that you have cheated on acting "flirty" with a bunch of other guys does not hurt nearly as much as the wife you have cheated on taking your ass to court and leaving you completely bankrupt.

BikerMike 0

should have let him stay in jail. you have to wonder - how many different motors has he stuck his dipstick into

YDI for bailing his ass out! You should have left him there! (But you life is f'ed, so I voted for that one too...)

I wouldn't bailed him out. It was his fault, screw him. YDI.

YDI for not satisfying him and causing him to go for hookers. FYL.

icertainlysuck 0

YDI for bailing his cheating ass out of prison! You should have let him be the wife for a couple of days.

You have nothing to complain about since you made the decision to pay for your cheating, law-breaking husband's screw-up. YDI.

At least he is going for some nice, upstanding female cops and not dirty, skanky ******.