By Anonymous - 09/09/2010 07:48 - Australia

Today, I awkwardly had to comfort my 32 year old friend when he broke down crying in the middle of a crowded McDonald's. Apparently they no longer serve barbecue bacon cheeseburgers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 022
You deserved it 3 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Schizomaniac 24

I didn't know they ever served barbecue bacon cheeseburgers.

Comments

OH CRAP NOT THE BBQ SAUCE!!!! SOMEBODY GET THE BBQ

bacon cheeseburger with side of bbq sauce... what's the problem?

You should have just left him there, crying. What a loser.

BoyBeyond 0

Man u guys don't know. Maybe the guys life sucks and his only highlight of the day is getting the burger that he enjoys eating. Then he goes in looking for his comfort food and there like no we dont have it anymore. BBQ on the side isn't the same as getting it the way he is use too. FHL sorry dude. =)

banananut 0

how does that make him a fatass? anyone who likes burgers is automatically a fatass? so you've never eaten a burger in your life?

FunnyWeasel 7

why don't you give your friend a cheeseburger with bacon and bbq sauce on it so he could shut up?

46- I love ur hair!! How can I get mine like that?!?!?

Barbarossa_fml 0

46 = yum short haired ladies = sex incarnate!

Kanvis78 0
PlastikSeraph 2

I guess he can't has cheezeburger..

what they don't carry them anymore???? Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucy331 0

I really like this comment

Schizomaniac 24

I didn't know they ever served barbecue bacon cheeseburgers.

Me either. Then again, I abhor fast food. Still haven't heard about it and I know my little brother would be all over that. Maybe it was an Australia thing?

Schizomaniac 24

It was an Auzzie thing, and a great Auzzie burger at that. :-)

SmallTownCutie 0

Yeah, they did. They were prett damn amazing. They don't serve Cherry Coke anymore either:(

Yes, abhor is a word. Were you unaware of this?

LightningLadyy 0

127- I ******* LOVE Cherry Coke!!!!!!

SmallTownCutie 0

ik!!! me 2! I like almost cried when the guy told me that. then he gave ne a hug lol(:

rallets 22

i was aware, get a grip. just sayin' s'all

I agree with 170. don't pretend like you're "above" it. it's really pathetic.

VaultDweller106 7

So I take it ordering a cheese burger with bacon and asking for BBQ sauce on the side and a dr pepper wouldn't be the same...? That's all cherry coke is anyways.

530boy 0

wow I didn't know obese people had feelings.

I hope in the future u get really really fat. I hope u get so fat u have to be lifted out of ur bed with a crane just to wipe ur ass.

They have more feelings than stuck up bitches.... There is nothing to suggest OPs friend is obese just because you like a burger doesn't mean you're obese..

LOL. Look how mad the fatties got. The guy has to be really fat to have so much estrogen in his system to cry over a burger.

Lul 71, I was thinking the same. These fatties harbor so much hatred toward slim people.

I_have_no_clue 0

75 I'm not even fat and that comment was lame. Get your hair out of your because you look like a girl.

"Get your hair out of your because you look" I think you messed up. I never said you were fat. Thatisall.

so 75 it's fine for thin people to hate overweight people but they can't retaliate?

Yes we can hate on overweight people, because unlike fat people, skinny people exercise, eat healthy, and stay in shape. Fat people sit around, eat all the time, do nothing, and complain about it. OP: Make your friend go to the gym. NOW!

And 78, if you're not fat, why don't you post a picture of yourself?

you'd think those fatties would have amazing biceps from all the fork to face action they've got going on...

all skinny people eat healthy and excersize? that's a load of shit, my brother eats crappy junk food doesn't do any excersize and is thin.

No wonder there's so many people with eating disorders when anyone a couple pounds over weight gets such harsh criticism....

you all are dumb as shit. 91 there are some medical conditions that they can't help that make them fat. maybe they have a very bad metabolism. it's actually sad seeing people that are obese and can't do anything about it. they most definetly want to hear some stupid bitch make fun of them for it. sure there are some people who eat to much and yes they could help it but let's see you be 450 pounds and get excerise. I bet it's pretty hard.

also some people are thin because they eat crappy food and get malnourished because the shit they eat doesn't have enough nutrients. so junk food doesn't automatically equal fat

fatties are full of excuses. you're fat because you consume more calories than you expend, period. so consume less and/or expend more energy. my metabolism sucks, so I eat less, am hungry most of the time, and resist the urge to eat a bag of gummie worms every day. if you choose not to take steps to prevent yourself from being obese then YDI, fattie. stop making excuses.

People these days... always have to make fun of others. As to the OP, FYL for having to go through that embarrassment.

I_have_no_clue 0

75 I see it just fine on my iPhone, I said you look like a girl. 91 Maybe I could post a classy pic of myself with ratty long hair, in what appears to be a house with wood paneling. Your trailer looks nice!

Actually I'm sitting in a bar, posing for a photoshoot. And my hair isn't ratty-actually, everyone always compliments me on it. Nice try though. And even if people do have a medical condition and it's hard for them to exercise at 450 pounds, they still deserve it for letting themselves get to 450 pounds! *sigh* All you fat people have so much hatrid.

twinny_sc 13

*hatred. Also I'm skinny and I don't exercise or eat healthy, so your argument is invalid. Leave these people alone bitch.

I_have_no_clue 0

Wow...a bar photoshoot sounds so professional. And I'm sure you get complimented on your hair *wink*.

3ddie_the_head 0

#144, you must be that chick who sent in that FML about being chosen to model over 60 others for being ugly.

Give it up. This is fml, NOT pity party.

im fat but i have a low metabolism. i exxersise everyday and im on the highschool football team. not all fat ppl are lazy so stfu. i eat healthy and excersise more than ur lazy asses.

stop hating on people that are abit over weight at least they can lose weight while you uglys need surgery

I'm skinny! I love me my micky D's and I don't give a **** what you guys think. yay late comment win.

rfngxhhshi 0

I think we're all missing the point here. this kid we're all replying to is a ****** who takes mirror pictures of him and his stache that resembles the facial hair of a 13 year old. THATisall. jk, it's not. don't hate on fat people. people with good metabolisms like the ugly chick at the bar don't understand that being fat does not make someone lazy or being skinny does not make someone active.

tannarox 0

your picture is an elephant, therefore you are in no position to claim to be slim.

3ddie_the_head 0

#186, I hate to break it to you, but it is highly unlikely that #123's picture is actually photo of themself. Just because someone has a drawing of an elephant as their profile picture does not automatically mean they're overweight, nor does it mean that they can't state their opinion.

demomanX 0

4 looks like one of those dudes that talks about being a thug on Facebook, and has like 7+ kids and doesn't take care of any of them. maybe even hoping to get your rap career going because you don't have to work.

142 are you stupid? You said and I quote "Get your hair out of your because you look like a girl". Does that shot makes sense to you? Read it a few times so it sinks into your thick head. You clearly missed a whole word in that sentence.

agreed for 185 too that bar chick some people actually sometimes get to skinny and needa take mess to get over weight cos they get need to, to survive and lose their hair some people have cancer so watch what you say treat everyone equal or their gonna keep hating you

I_have_no_clue 0

192 You want to bust balls because a word was forgotten when you put "thatisall" like it's a real word? Your hairstyle is stupid and you look like an emo girl. Ijustmadeupaword

203. My comment was actually 197. Should I change my display picture just to please you?

I_have_no_clue 0

You don't have to change anything for anyone. Just stop being such an asshole. why have a pic like yours and be a dick?

kyleeeeeeeeee 0

You're a ******* ****** dude. All your comments are pointless... Go play in traffic you ****.

ajilocks 0

in ur picture ur not fat. i thought all skinny people HAD feelings. guess i was wrong. watch how you get fat in the future. just watch...

unomo 0

i didn't no lonely teenagers who can't grow mustaches have feelings too

Emma Marshall 19

Hahahaha bad metabolism. No. That is super rare. Majority of fat people literally do nothing and eat shit. I know a few!

antoinemartinez 0

haha this is three lame (way more than two lame) buy him some sauce I guess

VoidDreams 0

this made me lol! :D Yeee fat people!

that's funny lol I think the value picks is only in Australia the bacon BBQ cheeseburger lol it's not hard to make I work there

I have never seen it O_o. I live on the NSW/Vic border. Then again I don't go to Macca's often.

mm, I loved those BBQ. bacon cheeseburgers. Plus, they were cheaper than the regular cheeseburger, so I see where that guy was coming from.

iamchuck 0

Where in the world are the McDonalds that sell those? They sound awesome.

Apparently Australia, but I have never seen them. Sadface. I wanna be obese too.

NickK49 0

Does anybody give a flying have shit where you go? Stop hating on anybody because your gonna be the one hated.