By Anonymous - 31/05/2009 13:04 - United States

Today, I asked out one of the girls that hangs out in my group of friends (the same group I have been hanging out for three years). She stared at me for a couple of seconds, then said, "Who the hell are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 022
You deserved it 4 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

take that as a no.. and move on. obviously you never talk to this girl. and that needs to be there before a relationship

Comments

Sounds like you've never talked to her before. Way to go.

I find that hard to believe. Nobody's THAT quiet. Speak up, man!

Entirely possible. Happened with my boyfriend and I - he was with our group for a semester or more before I ever heard a peep out of him - but yet apparently he had his eye on me a bit during that time period, and I didn't even know he existed.

maichido 0

Either she's embarrassed to be seen with you or this is fake.

Siren_00 0

Well that was rude of her! Find someone worthy of your time, because apparently it's not her. Add: And this is not necessarily fake. It could very well be true.

angel03260 0

rejectionnnnn but that does suck

Maybe she meant it as "you've changed"? You're a different person than she thought you were? Either way though, it's rejection, and that sucks.

Apparently you never talk to her... Why bother asking her out?

#1 how is it not a FML? They've been in the same clique of friends for 3 years and she doesn't even know he exists. OP- I don't think you've made much of an impression on her and or the others in the clique. I would reconsider who my real friends are.

scorpioserpent 1

Even if she never noticed you before, that's still pretty rude. But I'm sure she'd know who you are if you've ever spoken to her before.

"Today, I asked a girl out" not "Today, I asked out a girl..." Maybe she doesn't like retards