By Anonymous - 21/08/2009 18:23 - United States

Today, I asked my husband why he won't list me as his wife on Facebook. Apparently, it's because he doesn't want the high school friends he just reconnected with to know that he married "the biggest geek in the whole school." We went to the same high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 136
You deserved it 3 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is imature and cares more about appearances than your feelings. Deny him sex and anything else he may like until he changes this.

mynameisjohn19 0

Wow what a jerk. He obviously hasn't matured enough if he's still seeking approval from everyone who went to your high school.

Comments

Wow. Your husband is a ******* tool. FYL.

geeks rule! what's wrong with him? you mustve married him for his looks cuz he should be proud of you, not embarassed. he's stupid and shallow.

well if he would say you were the "biggest geek in school" i would assume that you went to the same high school.

xcuppcakee 0

Would have been better if you said "We didn't go to the same high school"

you didnt have to tell us you went to the same highschool... its was assumed when you said he married the biggest geek at highschool and didnt want people to know...

Clearly not the "book-smart" kind of geek... Probably one that didn't shower and ate her boogers.

moonlight_daze 8
theshinepolice 0

what, did his mom force him to marry you or something? if he wanted to marry you, which i'm guessing is true, he shouldn't be so stupid about it.

Why are you on the computer instead of tossing his ass out? Because you deserve it... that's why. When you stop deserving it, you'll sign off and throw him out...you geek. You get what you'll allow.

ziqi92 0

for a married man, thats the most immature thing i've ever heard