By Anonymous - 21/08/2009 18:23 - United States

Today, I asked my husband why he won't list me as his wife on Facebook. Apparently, it's because he doesn't want the high school friends he just reconnected with to know that he married "the biggest geek in the whole school." We went to the same high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 136
You deserved it 3 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is imature and cares more about appearances than your feelings. Deny him sex and anything else he may like until he changes this.

mynameisjohn19 0

Wow what a jerk. He obviously hasn't matured enough if he's still seeking approval from everyone who went to your high school.

Comments

Well obviously you went to the same school that part wasn't required.

If he was a jock in high school, that wouldn't surprise me. I'm not saying all jocks are assholes, because I am cool with some jocks, but the asshole jocks never change when they grow up. I still don't understand how he's worried about his "image" years after he graduated.

He's immature. He shouldn't be caring about his image.

Casaundraaa 9

If your husband doesn't want people to know he's with you either he's embarrassed by you , or is cheating on you , and giving you a lame ass excuse UNLESS his FB is brand new even then he could have one to find someone else this is all logical shit , I PLAN and SIMPLE Doesn't want people knowing about you, maybe you need to tell him your leaving his ass if he doesn't list you as his wife it says alot about how he thinks of your relationship if he's that ashamed to be with you .