By Anonymous - 17/08/2009 22:11 - Canada

Today, I asked my aunt to pluck my eyebrows since hers are perfectly done. What I didn't know is she gets hers professionally shaped and she doesn't know how to shape eyebrows. I now look like a surprised Vulcan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 809
You deserved it 22 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll grow back, and at least you still have eyebrows, right? I hope they're both the same shape. It would be weird to have two different eyebrows...

Comments

nilnoc 0

My eyebrows suck. I can't believe my aunt didn't tell me she had them done proffesionally.

I didn't even know what a Vulcan was until I read all the comments explaining what it is. I've never ever in my life watched star trek the tv show or the movie, so I don't know any characters from there. but then I've never either watched other crap on tv like for instance the hills, desperate housewives, sex and the city and that shit. people waste entire lifetimes with that shit when they can watch something worthwhile like family guy. or Hannah Montana (*takes a knife and slits my wrists*). laughing my ****** ass off!!

hannah montana isn't crap? i hope your comment was made in a joking manner...

AntiChrist7 0

Girls, we don't look at your eyebrows

LuxLisbon_fml 0

OK, you might not be like, 'Damn, that girl's got some hot brows going on,' but good eyebrows really do make such a difference to one's appearance. I have no idea why; I guess it's just the way they frame your face. Over-plucked brows, like the OP's, tend to make girls look cheap. I have serious eyebrow envy of Natalie Portman.

why wouldn't she say anything?? awe that sucks.. pencil them in till the grow back

Vulture! That's what I was thinking of! Anyway, I don't watch Star Trek, so I have no idea what a vulcan is.

Clearly you are a wanna be trenkie so you are a giant loser every Trekkie knows that vulcans dot have emotions so they would never look surprised so no u don't look like a surprised Vulcan probably just a ugly bitch so you are just a ****** bitch for trying to be a Trekkie

yaintime21 0

my dear boy, I doubt that there are "wannabe Trekkies"

You are lucky that you didn't examine her work after the first one and stop her right there. Then, you'd look like John Belushi permanently. (For those youngsters out there, John Belushi had the best single-eyebrow raise in history.)

Vulcan's can't look surprised though! They're trained to not have emotions! But that does suck though at least they'll grow back :(

blink831forever 13

That's funny! That does suck though! Sorry!