By Tyguy3000 - 19/06/2017 06:00 - United States

Today, I asked a woman to take a picture of me and my girlfriend kissing on the beach. When I looked up, the woman and my phone were gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 122
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnthonyCS5 19

You may not have a picture to remind you of this moment but I'm sure you'll never forget it!

How long were y'all sucking teeth for both of y'all not to see or hear her walking away?

Comments

How long were y'all sucking teeth for both of y'all not to see or hear her walking away?

Well, I don't think it's quite fair to say you deserve your phone going missing, but really.. that's kind of lame forcing a moment like that, and subjecting a random stranger to it. Still not cool for her to steal it though. I'd probably oblige if asked... But cringe like **** inside while taking it.

With a giant unimpressed look on my face.

boredoutofmyfmind 18

That's why I'm always afraid to ask people to help out with pictures.

mitolit 12

Ask someone who has children with them and it will be unlikely that they will run off with your camera or phone. If they do, just trade them their slowest kid for it.

AnthonyCS5 19

You may not have a picture to remind you of this moment but I'm sure you'll never forget it!

You ought to call her -- it's the easiest phone number you've ever gotten from a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l4dieIcyNY Starts at 1:00 min.