By unknown - 07/04/2013 04:26 - United States - Cape Coral

Today, a couple stopped me on the beach to take a picture of them kissing in front of the sunset. I agreed feeling generous, until they continued making out after the picture was taken, leaving me standing there awkwardly with their camera. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 788
You deserved it 5 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should started walking away with the camera.. That would have caught their attention!

That's when you start getting into it and take more pictures. "Good, keep going. More tongue."

Comments

monkeyy100 15

LOLOL just walk away.... xD

Neyuu 18

He now makes appearances on YouTube videos. His stage name is landshark. Or Jenna Marbles.

Or yell "landshark", as in the beer.

OP should've continued taking pictures...or perhaps a video...

Or maybe OP was being pranked by just for laughs?

tjv3 10

Should have kept taking pics who knows where that would have ended up

You should started walking away with the camera.. That would have caught their attention!

Or maybe the op taking pictures of him/herself. It wouldn't catch the kissers attention right then but it would later!

Photo bombing at its finest. Or perhaps you keep taking pictures. Get a few close shots, then some farther away shots, then.... Then.... You get into the spirit yourself and start telling him to grab her ass, and for her to bite his neck. Really become the **** director you know you have in you.

I was one the fence between ideas, 48 had one, and the other was 3's idea enhanced. Walk away with the camera, mumbling audibly about masturbating to [these] later.

No. Pull an Impractical Jokers moment and pull out your pants to take a picture of your junk.

PrinceDarko 13

I would just leave the camera next to them and quietly walk away

But then the camera could get sand in it. I've broken a couple cameras due to sand.

SmokeyPlague 12

wooo first ydi shouldn't of done it

Would have been a simple solution to this problem.

That was your chance to take increasingly more awkward selfies on their camera. Who doesn't want a photo of a stranger licking the lens?

Awkward self photos and awkward close ups of them making out. Zoom in on tongues.

If random people ask me to take a picture on an iPhone I always quickly put it on reverse camera then take a stupid selfie...

Why on an iPhone? You can do that on any smartphone camera.

Not all have selfie cameras :mindblown: and because he has an iPhone. also quiet down I put no effort into sentence structure

bombroot 9

You sir Made my entire week Thank you :D

That's when you start getting into it and take more pictures. "Good, keep going. More tongue."

You're a tiger, work it. More ferocious!

That's it - start directing it like **** flick!

I would've ran away with their camera. xD

Aaaaand then you'd be a criminal. Hope you're fast enough to also run away from the cops!

Just leave their camera there and walk off !

perdix 29

You don't know the etiquette down here in Florida. In such a situation, it's polite if you start masturbating quietly to show your approval of the amorous couple. It's like a thumbs-up, so to speak.

ThePsyche 9

Also, OP could also spend the free time taking a multitude of selfies on the couple's camera.