By Anonymous - 29/11/2013 15:37 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I actually thought of faking my own death to get away from my girlfriend and her insane, overbearing family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 821
You deserved it 7 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How insane could a family be to make you think of faking a death? Sounds like hell.

Comments

Oh I so know EXACTLY how you feel. Let me know how it works out

...and that's how your boyfriend died, sorry

You know, if It's that bad that you actually consider faking your own death to get out of it, depending on if It's your girlfriend and her family, or just her family, a restraining order sounds like a better option. But if you really need to, break up with her. If her family starts shit with you, you can call the cops and then they should leave you alone. If your relationship with your girlfriend is fine, talk to her about her family and how it makes you feel. I know, who talks about their feelings anymore? Try talking to her about it in a way that won't make her think you want to get out of it, if you want to make it work with her. Just tell her that her family is making you uncomfortable and that she should talk to them about it instead of doing something extreme like faking your own death or ending a relationship thats fine, just not her family.

Boohoo69 4

Let me know if it works, I would like to do the same...

metreman 19

guys have you thought maybe op has try breaking up with her and try talking to her and other things and faking their own death is only way to escape her?

That sounds horrible. If she's that bad, get away now