By Anonymous - 29/11/2013 15:37 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I actually thought of faking my own death to get away from my girlfriend and her insane, overbearing family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 821
You deserved it 7 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How insane could a family be to make you think of faking a death? Sounds like hell.

Comments

perdix 29

That's a pretty good plan, but if they ever found out that you came back to life, they'll make you their god. Then, you'll really get to know insane and overbearing.

Insane yes, overbearing I'm not sure. If he's their god wouldn't they be the groveling masses?

perdix 29

Oh, they'll grovel to the OP, but they will be overbearing to the heathens who do not accept the new deity.

ApacheC424 18

And thus, not the OP. Problem solved.

Maybe break up with her? But if she's really insane who knows what she'll do.

Break up with her fast and quick like a Band Aid and then cut off all contact, it'll be just like you don't exist

That blew my mind meng, I didn't know that was possible... *mind guts splatter the walls*

Move out of the country and become a Mexican drug lord

someone should tell all the mexican drug lords that this isnt mexican gta... i dont think they got the memo

Hm, on one hand maybe the girlfriend isn't bad at all most of the time and it literally is just being around her family that's the problem. On the other, if she's acting badly/extremely different around other people, that should be a pretty big red flag on how she may eventually act around you. I know I act differently around my family, but that's because I feel I can't relax or be myself around them, or at least that I know how to act around them but my partner doesn't know them well enough to not set them off yet. I'm fully aware I get tense and panicky and maybe a little snappy or distant because I'm constantly on edge. It's probably paranoia because I want them to like him.

Dump her and run...it will only get worse!