By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 13:53 - United States

Today, for Easter, my brother and sister both got $200 gifts from my parents. I got a chocolate egg. I'm allergic to chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 142 885
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is terrible im sorry but i laughed so hard when i read that i feel bad for you though!

ffffmmmmlllll 0

HAHAHA wow that sucks. this is highly ironic. my best friend is allergic to chocolate and has a brother and sister who always get wayyy more stuff than she does. sorry though...that does suck.

Comments

I agree with 14, i don't think any parents are this idiotic. sounds made up.

you'd be surprised how dumbshit parents can be. you should meet mine. for my birthday a got a bird encyclopedia. I have no interest in birds whatsoever. my brother got a puppy.

Wow... talk about playing favorites... Is there a large age gap between you and your siblings? That might have something to do with it.

guruofgreatness 0

eat it just so ur parents have to take u to the hospital nd feel like crap

teh_ass 0

Well, something must be wrong with you for them to treat you like that...You Deserved It.

average_girl 0

wow i wouldve thrown the chocolate in my parents face... some parents >:(

unless your parents just adopt you about two weeks ago, and don't know your allergies.. i am assuming this is not true. your parents would never think to get you something you are allergic to on easter while giving each pf your siblings something good.. sorry, i do not believe this.

agree with #27 this sounds way too fake. how can your own family not know your allergies?

Your siblings probably deserved it more. Complaining on the internet about not getting good enough presents for holidays that you shouldn't be getting presents for in the first place? Seriously?