By Anonymous - 28/07/2015 00:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, during a blowjob, my girlfriend decided to try something new by squeezing my balls as hard as she could as I came, for a "more intense orgasm". All she gave me was a ruptured testicle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 199
You deserved it 2 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you explained to her that testicles and tubes of toothpaste do not, in fact, work in the same manner?

Sorry op, it looks like you literally busted a nut.

Comments

I mean, at least her intentions might have been for your benefit. Still, FYL.

I hope the damage can be repaired, get well soon!

Doesn't that actually reduce the ******? Or stop it all together?

trellz17 19

Is it wrong that I laughed so hard at this?

Blackbiker_fml 7

Well, as a matter of fact I've heard about masochists who enjoy being ball busted but it must be 1 out of 1000 guys. Your gf was undoubtedly very clumsy in doing what she did, and / or very inexperienced, which is somehow worthy of forgiveness, provided she didn't permanently damage you. Women should know that one strong hit on the nut is sometimes enough to necrotise a ********. FYL.

Girlfriend must be reading too many Cosmo magazines.

This sounds amazingly horrible. You need to explain a few things to her.

Aww that sucks OP, no pun intended. She likely didn't know that, that would happen. Her heart was in the right place, she just perhaps needs you to explain to her next time that it doesn't work that way, though she'll likely have an idea now.

So can giving birth and the likelihood of both occurring nowadays is very rare. This isn't a pissing contest of how much pain a man or woman can withstand, even though women do have a higher threshold, hence why we're the ones giving birth. I should also mention that while the testicles are by far the most sensitive area on a mans body, the pain associated with being kicked/squeezed, while is no doubt severe, and likely a 10 on a pain scale, it in no way compares to pushing a large football out a hole the size of a Canadian loonie, and that includes the tearing as well. Again not a pissing contest and I'm not trying to be a bitch to you, you seem like a good person, I'm just give some perspective. Men are in many ways very fortunate to just have testicular heightened sensitivity, count your blessings you don't have to deal with child birth, menstrual cycles, and menopause. Having a uterus really sucks.