By lions214 - 11/01/2012 01:40 - United States

Today, at work at a store, I was sitting on the floor stocking a bottom shelf. A woman in a motorized cart did not see me, and ran over my hand. When I alerted her about what she had done she laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 389
You deserved it 2 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

PYLrulz 17

If an old lady, just chalk it up to bad eyesight, old age, and maybe a touch of dementia. If one of those 400 pound cows who are too damn lazy to do anything, bitchslapping is not only recommended, but should be required.

bitter3ulogy 0

Bitch you're giving me the f*cking clap ~FIR

Our society finds others' pain amusing and funny, to a certain extent. Now is when you start to modify a different motorized cart to be a death machine, and patiently wait for her to return to the store.

Y was ur hand on the floor if u where stocking shelves? Lazy much jk

Let's see her be cheeky when you turn her into a quadriplegic.

yesyesnonono 10

Push her over and give her the shit stain for being a fat bitch

Shove a broom through her back tires. Laugh as she barrels down the isle. Revenge at its finest.

Had a handicap lady knock my grocery cart. She Hit my twin babies in it! Did it twice, then I went ape shit on her! I went to a different isle and she followed me! I had to call the manager. Woman was nuts!

Oh please. As if any of you would flip a lady in a wheelchair. Nobody has the balls to do that. Easy for you to sit there and say: "I would..." but i doubt any of you would actually do it being put in that situation yourself. You'd get sued and most likely end up on the news with: "And todays new we have a guy who flipped a lady in a wheelchair...what was he thinking?" Then you will forever dubbed as The Man Who Flipped Wheelchair Lady. Nobody will care that she ran your hand over.

and that employee should get a raise! oh wait, they don't care about their employees. OP- next time she's around, just "prank" her 8]