By kimosabe - 02/03/2009 19:58 - United States

Today, at work a woman came up to the check out counter and when I greeted her she said "oh honey, you are so beautiful!" I immediately smiled and thanked her, then she looked at me and said "oh, not you." and then pointed to her ear. She was on her bluetooth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 924
You deserved it 6 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I HATE when people look they could be talking to you but are talking into their bluetooth devices. It embarrasses both the talker (unless they're a douche) and the person who things they're being talked to, and it's rude. Such a sign of the times x(...you could be standing in a huge crowd of people, but everyone's in their own little world.

Bubs_fml 0

Don't feel bad. She probably didn't mean you're ugly, but then again she's using a bluetooth in a grocery store. She's a douche.

Comments

abcdefghijklmN_fml 0
Dr_Phil 0

#10 - I was explaining the correct use of the word "Bluetooth". BTW, your comment was just as unnecessary.

I f-ing hate when people use their bluetooth ear pieces outside their car, which is really the environment they are made for. These pretentious douchebags feel they need to show off the fact that they have one because they see it as some kind of status symbol. Every time someone comes to me in the check-out line on one of these, I make every attempt to respond to their comments and when they say they weren't talking to me, I reply "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were off your phone yet."

22cute 17

It's so annoying I have to serve people like that at work and they just ignore me and carry on using their phones when I'm trying to take their order..

She just meant she wasn't talking to you. Chill out, man.

fmlfml123 0

this story is a lie, its from the movie freaky friday

I_Suck_At_Life 0

#13 is 100000000000% right.

this happens to me all the time, your not alone hahahaha

uminuscooll 0
skotty218 0

I hate people with blue tooth they are rude and shouldn't be on the damn phone when they are actually confronting a human being. They treat them like they are inferior and a machine. This also includes the people who talk on the phone when they are ordering something or checking out it's rude and they should be giving their attention to the person they are talking to instead of the stupid ass thing in their ear. They look stupid too as they are walking around and it appears that they are talking to themselves. Bluetooth is for the ultimate tools.