By aw-wtf - 11/08/2009 17:57 - United States

Today, at work, a man bought a lot of really expensive stuff. He paid the large bill with cash, and the manager helped me count the money. When we were done, he handed me a $100 bill to thank me for all the help. We can't accept tips. The manager was next to me. I had to say no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 243
You deserved it 3 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That. Sucks. Ass. I am so sorry. On the bright side, you're no worse off than you were before!

Ouch well if you would have taken it you would probably been fired which is a bigger loss then a 100 bucks right.

Comments

IDk i feel bad for him thats gotta suck. I would told him to slip it to me later or something lol

Man, that really sucks. What kind of job are you working at?

Forget the tip, you should have banged the guy so he could be your sugar daddy. I would've immediately quit my job, jumped on the counter and done a really sexy dance with whip cream and honey. He would then plaster those bills all over my sticky body and I would be like "Who wants to be a millionaire now, bitch!?" to the manager and slapped him in the face with my money stack.

Why did you have to think of it as an on-the-job tip? You could have just accepted it as a private gift.

Sounds like someone has some illegal munney (athene style man)

DieterDerBlau 0

interesting how some jobs expect us to pay tips, others demand it, and some make it against their rules... Tipping would be more reasonable if it was what it was supposed to be - a way of saying THANK YOU for a job well done... nowadays, it's expected to tip the bimbo who brings your food, but not most of the other people who serve you in one way or another...

A lot of expensive items... paid completely in cash... wanted to give $100 as a tip as one bill...... I wonder what bank he just came from robbing?

alwaysalady 0

Would your manager have looked the other way if you'd gone halvsies with him?