By Anonymous - 18/11/2009 06:17 - United States

Today, at the old folk's home where I work as a housekeeper, a resident was holding herself on the way to the bathroom. I hoped she wouldn't leave a mess. She made it just fine. I was then informed that she had left a crap trail from the couch, more than 20ft away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 461
You deserved it 2 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omg I'm a CNA and I happen to be in Arizona as well. I had an obese patient who was put on water pills and she refused to get up to go pee so she would go all over the floor and her bed and I had to clean it up. Like every half hour. I feel your pain, lady.

Comments

I understand how you felt about it. I work as a nurse, and have to clean that kind of mess every morning when I get to work. But that's life. When I'm old, I hope there'll be someone to clean behind me, and that she won't hate me for it, that makes it easier.

I don't understand the phrasing. How did she make it just fine if there was a poo trail from the couch? FYW

nonynony 0

I was just coming on to ask that. Did she make it? Or did she shit all over the floor? Those are two very different outcomes.

YDI for your poor story telling ability along with the fact that you probably didn't have to clean up the poo. YDI for sure.

hellotampon 0

Where I work a CNA would have had to clean it up. The housekeepers get paid the same as us, and all they do is mop the floors and dust the light fixtures in the hallways. They won't even flush a toilet. Last week someone left me a surprise in the toilet so I flushed it and walked away, thinking everything went down. Apparently it did not because a housekeeper yelled at me for not flushing and then stood there and looked at me until I dropped what I was doing to go flush it again.

I agree that having to clean up in that situation would suck, but hey, you had to know that this would happen sooner or later when you took the job.

Yeah, it sucks, but that's part of the job description, right? If you don't want to have to do that, find another job. YDI