By Misspoopypants - 25/07/2017 05:00

Today, I spent the first two hours of my shift cleaning up liquid poo after an elderly lady sat in one of our chairs and promptly let go of her bowels. I was so embarrassed for her that I even bought her a towel, underwear, and a pair of pants. She then thanked one of my coworkers for all the help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 254
You deserved it 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Misplaced admiration shouldn't weaken the unsung heros heart.

I hope to God she still doesn't drive...

Comments

I hope to God she still doesn't drive...

azouwa 26

ha ha ha ha thanks. I needed that.

That’s a multi-dimensional ... shitty situation.

You knew better and yet you did it anyway. Why?

Had it just been about the poop, I’d accept your scorn, but the fact that the op did so much to help the old lady and a coworker got the gratitude was transcendental shittiness and needed to be called out!

ViviMage 38

Where do you work??? A nursing home? No one brings me underpants at work!

Op here. I work at a retail store attached to a pharmacy. I used to work at an electronics store, and I also ran into a similar situation there.

Wow! It seems crapy situations tend to follow you like flys on...

Personguy01 11

And elderly people say that young people aren't thankful!

Misplaced admiration shouldn't weaken the unsung heros heart.

Thanks. That comment actually did make me feel a bit better about the situation.

Lobby_Bee 17

It is nice to know there are still good people like you around.

davainone23 4

I know it suck that she thanked someone else but you did a wonderful thing so THANK YOU

She might have mixed up you and your coworker. sometimes old people do that. I basically excuse most of their behavior until they become rude *****. Thanks OP for being good to this lady and cleaning her up.

chickensheep 15

Is your name Samuel Tarly, by any chance?