By Anonymous - 09/11/2014 18:49 - United States - Springfield

Today, as I was waiting in line at the check out, some guy came up behind me, plucked a hair out of my head, and ran off with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 419
You deserved it 2 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ever seen someone so attractive you just had to try to clone them?

Comments

haliacc 17

Be warned of another one of you that may be roaming the streets soon!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of that lol

SnowKitten 14

Maybe collecting evidence for something?

There was a CSI like that.. or was it a Criminal Minds... The suspect was using hair from people to make a wig for the victim. Or maybe someone is going to use it for a Voodoo Spell... Or to frame you at a crime. So, if all the sudden you start getting very bad cramps where you double over... or if law enforcement contacts you and wants to know you whereabouts... Have no fear, now it has been posted someone stole your hair! #FML is now your alibi!

I literally thought that and went topic it in the comments. Well played my good sir!

Ever seen someone so attractive you just had to try to clone them?

JocelynKaulitz 28

So he can have one all to himself ;)

But the process of growing one.. Takes so long, better to just abduct her

#15 I prefer the term. suprise adoption

yes #3 I have.. . and her FML username is jocylenkaulitz

Lets just take it as a compliment and a funny story to tell for later haha could of been way worse

boxers4lyfe 17

Is it really identity theft if it's a clone?

Probably just going to clone you and have your clone commit all kinds of crimes. Make sure you have good alibis for a while.

Maybe he's a weirdo stalker and has a shrine to you in his closet and your hair is one of the finishing touches to it...

Relax, maybe he only wants to clone you

Or maybe he thinks he's OPs real father and wants a paternity test

#23, I can only imagine how that would go if he passed the paternity test. "Hi, remember me? I'm that guy who plucked a hair from you at the checkout stand. Nevermind how I followed you here, but guess what? I'm your real father!!!"

I think he was checking you out. (It's meant to be horrible)