Foot in mouth #366

By Anonymous - 14/04/2011 01:06 - United Kingdom

Today, I bumped into an old school friend. I'd heard she was pregnant so the first thing I did was congratulate her. Not only was she not pregnant, but the reason she managed to get so fat was because of comfort eating due to her miscarriage last month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 963
You deserved it 7 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MuchDance90s 0

Never assume that a woman is pregnant unless you see the baby's head coming out. It's never a safe assumption!

hellogoodbye1996 6

Comments

she totally owns you now. there's nothing you can do without her bringing that up against you later. but who knew

MuchDance90s 0

Never assume that a woman is pregnant unless you see the baby's head coming out. It's never a safe assumption!

Hey im pregnant! "nah i think you are just fat and try to cover it up with pregnancy and a miscarriage afterwards"

MuchDance90s 0

That's a ridiculous response and is not reflective of OP's situation at all.

chocolemonade 6

unless of course people TOLD the OP that she was pregnant...it's not really an assumption then

no, never heard it. I suppose that's because it's silent.

HowDidIGetHere 0

Every time an awkward silence occurs, a gay baby is born.

dallas07 0

haha now number 11 can change his user name.

double fail.. really? and I thought fail was bad enough

InnocentLies 0

o_o It isn't hard to tell if a girl pregnant.

SteelCladAngel 0

not always when I was in highschool one of the girls who got pregnant never gained more than fifteen pounds, and her belly was small enough that if she wore a huge hoody you couldnt tell she had a belly

SteelCladAngel 0

not always when I was in highschool one of the girls who got pregnant never gained more than fifteen pounds, and her belly was small enough that if she wore a huge hoody you couldnt tell she had a belly

Monikabug 9

@7; you've obviously never heard of the show entitled "I didn't know I was pregnant." In some pregnancies the women gain very little weight throughout all 9 months. One of my cousins only gained 13 pounds her whole pregnancy, so she didn't have a baby bump. Also, I don't need to point out that some people gain weight and that in some cases they have a little "food-baby bump". So actually yes, it can be very difficult to tell if someone is pregnant or not. Better to not say anything then to perhaps say the wrong thing and insult someone. 

I heard a story where a guy had a vasectomy, but the testes fused back together or something. Well his wife got pregnant, and gained little weight over the pregnancy and she didn't know till 8 months into the pregnancy. I don't know if it's true, it's just a story I heard.

SteelCladAngel 0

would have been the vas deferens that fused back together testes=testicles but that's a really interesting theory/story and considering women can get pregnant after having their tubes tied without having a reversal surgery done, t's probably possible

SteelCladAngel 0

would have been the vas deferens that fused back together testes=testicles but that's a really interesting theory/story and considering women can get pregnant after having their tubes tied without having a reversal surgery done, t's probably possible

there's no way you could have known still is I see a girls pregnant even if it looks like a baby would pop out any second I won't say a thing unless she brings it up and ill act suprised preganant girls are crazy

HowDidIGetHere 0

DAYUM shoulda told her to loose some weight.

maybe see how much weight u gain when u lose a baby. it is the hardest thing any woman will go through and she needs to be forgiven for comfort eating. u don't have to be so insensitive.

even more reason u shouldn't be so insensitive.

ImaWiseGuy 5
ImaWiseGuy 5

because I was just fixin to congratulate you on your pregnancy......

carcinogan 0

my cousin lost all her baby fat in a month. then again she is in the army..

HowDidIGetHere 0

52, SMH Dude, your insults are pathetic.50 year old virgin capping on younger people. The only person who needs to be congratulated on being pregnant is you because you finally got laid.

Heather_x0x0 6

52 FTW! 55 your insults are whack! how did you get here again???

ImaWiseGuy 5

haha coming from the guy who's telling a girl who just had a miscarriage to lose weight??? and your saying my insult/joke is pathetic? oooook you mongoloid.....

ImaWiseGuy 5

58 what does ftw mean? haha i guess im not up to date on my lingo.....

Heather_x0x0 6

it means **** the whackycocksuckers! LOL jk! for the win

HowDidIGetHere 0

Well I mean it wouldn't hurt all of us to drop a couple pounds every now then. Being fat is dangerous, tubz.

HowDidIGetHere 0

58, your little side comment on my user name was very cheesy, indeed.

ImaWiseGuy 5

haha 63 I like the first one better it just rolls right off the tongue : )

ImaWiseGuy 5

no 65, the combo between your cheesy name and picture are cheesy, indeed.....

HowDidIGetHere 0

ALSO stop stalking my comments. I know you think se7en is hot but GEEZ!

Heather_x0x0 6
HowDidIGetHere 0

And you're the one to be talking. you call yourself wise...

Heather_x0x0 6

ummm hello?! if you don't want your comments stalked you shouldn't be commenting in the first place...DUH!

HowDidIGetHere 0

This dude has been stalking my last 4 comments. You know it's because of my pic.

Heather_x0x0 6
HowDidIGetHere 0

What? who are you addressing as cute? sarcasm?!?! screw you.

HowDidIGetHere 0
ImaWiseGuy 5

haha 76 I didn't figure girls were your type to begin with.....and it's not your picture it's your retarded comments, I for one feel a duty to let people kno their saying stupid shit so consider it a compliment......

HowDidIGetHere 0

changed my picture just for you. haha don't worry my original one will be up tomorrow. I understand that you like jacking off to it.

MrGold 0

You three need to get laiiiiid big time.

Heather_x0x0 6

OMG! that's horrible! FYL and hers!!!

Hmmmm more f her life then yours.... btw what does OP stand for?

killianisboss 0
hellogoodbye1996 6

Here come the hilarious "OP stands for Obtuse Pumpkin, no wait it means Orange Penis lololol" posts. OP means Original Poster and is referring to the person who wrote the FML.

ImaWiseGuy 5

don't listen to them ^^ 12, op is universally accepted as ovary puncher......swear......

gutzz 0

offensive pregnancy... at least be relevant, sheesh.

Obtuse polygon, thats what I know it as.

now, now guys we all know it means Oprahs Penis and Oh Snap.

amberita28 0

You can get fat within one month? I would think maybe two months, but seriously one month? What the f was she eating?

SteelCladAngel 0

she may have already gained weight from the pregnancy. we don't know how far along she was, she could have lost the baby at sixth months through the pregnancy and after you have a miscarriage or even give birth at full term the weight doesn't magically melt away.

SteelCladAngel 0

she may have already gained weight from the pregnancy. we don't know how far along she was, she could have lost the baby at sixth months through the pregnancy and after you have a miscarriage or even give birth at full term the weight doesn't magically melt away.

RainbowHeadache 2

She could've been big before she got pregnant, miscarried late in the pregnancy, or ate a lot since she miscarried. Even at 2 months you don't really gain weight. I'm 2 months and I've only gained 4 pounds & it's from water retention.

RainbowHeadache 2

Oh wait. Haha it says that in the OP. You can gain a lot of weight in one month. Especially after a miscarriage. A lot of women go into a deep depression and need something to fill the hole the miscarriage created in their lives.

SteelCladAngel 0

she may have already gained weight from the pregnancy. we don't know how far along she was and after you have a miscarriage or even give birth at full term the weight doesn't magically melt away.