By Anonymous - 11/01/2011 09:43 - United States

Today, as I'm pregnant, my mom came over to do some nice things for me, such as clean my kitchen and cook a large pot of my favorite soup. When she left, I took a nap, planning to eat later. I woke up to find my roommates had trashed my kitchen and eaten all my soup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 554
You deserved it 4 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know right? Sensibly budgeting for a baby is so ridiculous. It's much better to rent a place you can't afford and just raise your kid on welfare and food stamps. It might be in the scummiest most ghetto part of the neighborhood, but at least you have your own place...right?

Comments

Will they steal your baby's food as well? Maybe you need to move back home?

percawesome 0

Mmmmm, carrot purée... *drools, Simpson-style*

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why should she have to write a note? If the roommate didn't make the soup, which he/she didn't, then they shouldn't be eating it without asking first. OP, fyl for having to be in a shitty situation with a shitty roommate, and for having the flow of nasty comments you are sure to get/are getting about being pregnant with a roommate even though nobody knows the details of your situation.

juliaaalove 8

yes because everyone always writes a specific note of what they are going to do and what they are not.. also, what is not to be touched.

jlaw0729 0

Maybe you should have chosen some better roommates

Lady_Zydrate 1

Grab your stomach and say 'the stress you are putting on me is killing the baby!!!'

If you have trouble with sharing a home with people that trash the place and eat all your food, you probably shouldn't be having kids.

Dealing with your spawn being locust-like douchebags is different than dealing with what are presumably adults behaving like children.

perdix 29

You should have done a better job with the birth control. Wait until you live with your boyfriend/husband before you even think of bringing a baby into the world. Have your roommates decided when your baby has to pay its share of the rent? If they believe that life begins at conception, your baby is going to be born owing 9 months of back rent. I'm sure their lives will become just delightful once the screaming demon of a poop factory emerges from your womb.

Technically its not fml. Its effyourmoms life. She was the obe who did everything lol

lolol_BKYCHO 3

Aww that sounds like something my mommy would do c: