By Anonymous - 11/01/2011 09:43 - United States

Today, as I'm pregnant, my mom came over to do some nice things for me, such as clean my kitchen and cook a large pot of my favorite soup. When she left, I took a nap, planning to eat later. I woke up to find my roommates had trashed my kitchen and eaten all my soup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 555
You deserved it 4 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know right? Sensibly budgeting for a baby is so ridiculous. It's much better to rent a place you can't afford and just raise your kid on welfare and food stamps. It might be in the scummiest most ghetto part of the neighborhood, but at least you have your own place...right?

Comments

YDI for living with such terrible people in the first place.

To everybody saying YDI for having roommates while being pregnant: You're all ignorant asshats. Maybe she just found out, and hasn't had time to move out yet. This is an FML any way you look at it - she's obviously feeling the physical stress of pregnancy, so her mother came to help her relax a bit, and her roommates ruined everything. There is no way anybody deserves that kind of treatment. Although I do agree that I think it's time for you to move OP. Roughhousing roommates are definitely not baby-friendly.

What a bunch of selfish bastards.. Kick em out..

olbrocko 0

I bet they shat everywhere too.

KayleighRenee 0

wow stupid roommates. don't they have any respect for the pregnant?! I mean really do they even help you out?

structuredchaoz 4

Sounds like it's time to get rid of the roomates. Having a kid in tow, that's only going to make things harder when they eat up all the food in the house.

Why does she have to be old to be having a child? She could easily be in her 20-30s, or even a few years below.

I've had horrible roomates before. makes me wonder who the hell raised their kids to be horrible inconsiderate assholes.

jewelsfml 0

everyone judging her telling her to grow up...u don't know if she isn't married and her husband gone so friends r staying w her yo help out. she's already knocked up no need to stress her out. if u wanna judge fine,but dont go telling her off when u don't know her story. hang in there girl

Smash their ******* faces into the cabinets screaming "YOU EAT MY SUOP AND DIE AT THE HANDS OF HORMONES!!!!"