I am hungry

By Hungry - 23/12/2019 01:00

Today, I thought my mother was coming into my room to give me lunch. She gave me cleaning supplies instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 650
You deserved it 3 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're old enough for FML, you're old enough to get your own lunch.

There have to have been more worthy FMLs submitted. This is a snoozer.

Comments

If you're old enough for FML, you're old enough to get your own lunch.

Aurora25 29

make your own damn food, or are you that lazy

There have to have been more worthy FMLs submitted. This is a snoozer.

Make your own damn lunch. Old enough to type? Old enough to slap some meat and cheese on bread

Mungolikecandy 19

So you want to keep the room messy and not up to her standards and expect her to deliver you food? Unless if there is a real reason you can’t, get up and do something. Or move out if you can and live like you want.

TheGestalt97 11

my guess is that either op is lazy, or maybe they’re sick and can’t get out of bed, or there’s no food in the house, or their mom specifically promised that day that she’d bring op food and didn’t. actually the way this fml worded it i’m leaning towards the latter. you have to consider all the possibilities before pressing YDI. the site only allows for so many characters in an fml so it’s possible they’re leaving out information.

Holy shit. If you're hungry then get off your ass and go make your own good. ydi.

Matthew Irmen 11

So clan your room, then make your own lunch