Too late

By Anonymous - 13/03/2024 01:00 - United States - Arcadia

Today, I worked my two jobs. During my first job, my mom took my car to LA and was late coming back. On my way to my second job, as soon as I got off the freeway the exit to my job was closed due to a protest for Palestine. If you want to protest, at least do it on a day when I don't have to work my second job, please. FML
I agree, your life sucks 441
You deserved it 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As much as I’m not a fan of genocide, blocking a road is not the best method of protest. You’re not benefiting anyone. You’re just gonna be getting angry motorists.

I don't think protesters care about your work schedule.

Comments

protests are supposed to be disruptive. sorry that genocide is inconvenient for everyone.

As much as I’m not a fan of genocide, blocking a road is not the best method of protest. You’re not benefiting anyone. You’re just gonna be getting angry motorists.

anger is literally the point. disruption is the point. if you can ignore it you will

Vesi 29

Except it just makes people angry at the protesters, not the people responsible. Best places to protest are at embassies for those countries. Making desperate people late for work or gods forbid, medical emergencies is not going to help their causes. I get it, I do. I'm against genocide, too but there is a right and wrong way to go about protesting.

tiptoppc 19

The point of protests are to make the public as angry about it as the protesters. Just make sure as protesters to get the rage turned the correct direction. I.e to the people who have power to do something about it.

I don't think protesters care about your work schedule.