By TicketMePink - 20/05/2016 05:57 - United States

Today, an officer ticketed me for texting while driving. Apparently, getting dumped costs $180. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 419
You deserved it 21 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just because it's a breakup text doesn't mean it's a freebie.

I mean, either way you shouldn't have been texting.

Comments

Don't text and drive. It's really ******* dangerous

Spagetiokillers 8

Quit texting and driving you moron.

Still your fault for texting and driving. Take responsibility instead of trying to blame it on your break-up.

Let's see, you're stupid, selfish, and reckless. I wonder why you got dumped.

Could've easily been a breakup crash, which would have easily made the situation far more worse

TabooSushi 24

Zero sympathy for you. One of my friends was seriously injured in a crash that was caused by a texting driver. You deserve this 100% and I'm only grateful that a cop got you before you caused an accident and hurt someone. I hope you learn from this: Ignore your phone when your drive. No text or call is that important. If you simply can't resist the siren call of your ring/text tone, then: TURN OFF THE PHONE UNTIL YOU GET TO YOUR DESTINATION.

TabooSushi 24

*you drive. Not "your." I promise I don't suck at English. Autocorrect is just a douche.

YFDI. YES I ADDED A F because the OP is an F'N IDIOT! just because your dumb-ass got dumped(obviously your other half knew you were an idiot) does not give you the right to drive down the street in a car while playing with you damn phone hope someone HITS YOU WHILE THEY ARE TEXTING so YOU will learn the consequences of Texting and driving.

goream2013 6

My brother was t-boned, at an intersection, because some teenaged girl was too busy texting. He broke his arm and required surgery to fix his shoulder to remove pieces of bone that splintered off inside his muscle tissue. His car was totalled, meanwhile she had a few bruises. I was hit 3 days ago by a young girl texting who wasn't paying attention and ran a stop sign, luckily we weren't going fast enough to get hurt, but my toddler was in the car, and if it was a faster speed who knows what would've happened. I don't care what the text was, nothing that is being sent is worth losing a life. Especially my 3yr olds.