By Anonymous - 23/07/2012 19:12 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, against my advice, my boyfriend decided to read Fifty Shades of Grey in an attempt to learn how to please me in bed. Now all he does is suck on my toes, and thinks it's weird that I don't spontaneously orgasm as if I'm some kind of nymphomaniacal weirdo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 314
You deserved it 5 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Elovena 9

At least he cares enough to try.

He sucks on your toes?! Absolutely disgusting.

Comments

What's nastier is when your grandma reads it

My mom read it... All three, actually. What's it even about/like? I didn't know it was that disturbing.

A100893 30

Isn't that the book that was a fanfic of twilight? Ah well, just tell him directly what pleases you. He's not a mind reader.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

My mom loves Twilight. It pisses her off whenever I make a negative comment about it (which is pretty much any time the subject is brought up). When I mentioned that Fifty Shades began as a Twilight fanfic, she yelled at me. -.-

She advised him not to follow anything in that book... Dem's some pretty clear instructions, at least once he does go and read it.

#45 - What is wrong with your mother? Seriously? Yelling at you doesn't change the facts. I'm guessing she doesn't take rejection well, and has somehow internalized the books as a fundamental part of her. Insult the books = insulting your mom. Twilight is SOOOOO fat, it has it's own gravitational force!

Lol well he's atleast making an effort ya prude why not help him understand what does turn you on before passing judgement!

You're one to talk. You called OP a prude when she's only uncomfortable about her boyfriend ignoring her suggestion and decides to take advice from a book.

BeastyB 4

just close your eyes and think of it as a pedicure!

Pedicures are usually pleasant. Getting your toes sucked on is just plain scary.

Pedicures involve cold cutting things. But a foot massage... aaahhhhhh

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

He read it AGAINST her advice. She told him NOT to read it.

dolceandkabana 1

Kissing or sucking toes is just wrong. Some people get off of some weird shit. What happened to a good old foot massage?

Lol why is it so wrong? If it doesn't turn you on, don't do it man, but live and let live, different strokes for different folks. I don't really like feet, but if my partner did, I'd just roll with ig

I love when my boyfriend kisses my feet. It's romantic and feels good. I can understand why some don't like the idea, but you'll never know if you don't have an open mind to that sort of thing, you might like it.

Merylwen 24

If you think sucking toes is "just wrong", I hope your opinion on oral sex is the same, otherwise you don't make any sense.

Sucking toes...I don't get it. How is that supposed to pleasure you?

Feet and hands (as well as lips) are full of nerve endings, so stimulating them can be quite pleasurable. You should try it.

Well, it certainly doesn't make me ******... But I enjoy the hell out of the sensation. If you don't like feet, then you wouldn't want it. Best time, straight out of the shower!

I love that book! Maybe he forgot about the butt plugs and vibrators?

Foot fetishes are weird. I'd kick anyone in the face if they went down there to suck my toes.

I think your face is weird. Is there a problem? At least I stated my opinion to sound like one. Foot fetishes are normal. As are sex fetishes (****), underwear fetishes, and for all the lesbians out there, there is a ***** fetish. So darling, choose your words wisely before you approach the keyboard.

hopefully he isn't constantly murmuring to you as well. that book sucked