By bummed - 15/04/2012 07:03 - United States - Cresson

Spicy
Today, after years of waiting, I finally got to meet the band whose music got me through one of the hardest times I have ever experienced. When I turned down the lead singer for sex, they told me to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 342
You deserved it 13 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Douches. If you don't appreciate your fans, you don't deserve any.

Comments

bansheeshee 0

I bet it was Maroon 5. Adam is a sex addict...one of my friend's sisters slept with him after a show.

Dear OP, Ahhh... first, you're awesome. Second... most of life gets like this- beauty abound created by people who're alarmingly ugly on the inside. Brutal truth is it's on each one of us to find any glimmer of beauty/meaning in everyone elses' ugliness. On the bright side, your example is extraordinarily reassuring to another random romantically-distressed hottie (hi). You can officially count me in your e-crush list; you win.

hk6108 0

Why would you turn down the lead singer anyway lol? They are always the hottest!

Eww, what a scumbag! Kudos to you for having some self-respect! I'd tell the world if I were you, I certainly wouldn't want to listen to them anymore if I knew who it was (was it Avenged Sevenfold? I hear all of those guys are manwhores). Sure, a few obnoxious fangirls probably wouldn't believe you, but if I was in your shoes, I would get satisfaction out of turning just one person away from them.

Sadly, I'd probably bang my favorite artist if they asked. But good for you for saying no!

BrennensMommy 5

And why wouldnt you have named the band?

CrazyEminemFan 2

wow way to be rude. u totally deserved it

You rock OP for saying no. I can't even begin to imagine how crushed I'd be in your position.