By Anonymous - 04/07/2009 20:21 - United States

Today, after spending two days cleaning my car inside and out, I had to pick up my brother when his truck died in the mountains, on a dirt road. He was drunk. I now have a car covered in mud and filled with vomit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 436
You deserved it 3 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you did him a favour so therefor you should make him clean it up... I know I would.......

Comments

Yea really! Or make him feel really bad about it l8er

Wow fyl but you shouldn't have picked him up if you knew he was on the montains

I pick my boyfriends sister and friends up all the time. they all have to scrub my car clean of silly string.

...how the hell do you take 2 days cleaning your car? I think the real FYL is "I have nothing better to do with my life than spend two days cleaning my car".

And/or: make him ride in the trunk next time, since he's not housebroke.

did he at least offer sex or something to pay for that.

Not only does she have to clean her car again, or pay some one to clean it, if her brother was driving drunk in the mountains there's a chance he could have died =( fyl

At least you aint the brother, who would leave his brother on the ice. As far as this is FYL, I still admire you; as I know that my older brother wouldn't do that - in fact: he would most likely call 911 so they could bust me :) It's FYL, but on the other hand - I'd like to have a brother like you. Cheers!

ChasinParkedCars 0

Make him clean it with his toothbrush.

Depending on much the OP cares about their car, it can take a long ass time to wash it, clay bar it, wax it and then to do the interior as well. There are car enthusiasts who like doing this sort of thing, me being one of them! :-/. Sorry to the OP. FYL indeed, but it was nice of you to help your Brother out. I hope that he feels bad for what he has done and offers to pay to have it cleaned, just in case some got inside the panels and what not that you may not be able to get to yourself. Not to mention, they will have stronger chemicals and what not to hopefully help get the smell out quicker! Good Luck!