By ashlee - 31/08/2010 18:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after my husband's phone buzzed like crazy all morning, I decided to pick it up and see what all the fuss was about. He had three new picture messages from his "boss", naked and strapped to a chair with the caption, "Are you still coming over tonight?" We've been married for nine years and have two children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 486
You deserved it 4 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontTouchMe1548 0
ChristyCarnegie 0

Wow! Text her back and say, "Are you planning to breathe tonight *****" Omg I hope your husband gets major karma and his 'Boss' too.

Comments

I wish I could feel some sympathy for you, OP, but I don't. Something like 68% of all married men cheat. Obviously monogamy does not work.

Take stupid people out of the percentage.

Good, god, you're a dick. It's obvious that monogamy works if you find the right person. She obviously didn't, and if you can't feel sympathy for her that she's wasted years and years of her life and her kids father is an asshole then you're one too. You go to hell too.

If monogamy worked, people who claimed to be monogamous wouldn't cheat. And people cheat because their needs, whatever they are, aren't being met by the person they are with. Cheating doesn't just happen. The more likely story is that he's been telling her he is unhappy, but she isn't listening and/or doesn't care. And if telling the truth makes me an asshole, BFD.

Kawaiichan42 3

You're right, for the most part. There are people who cheat just to cheat. Though, I've never met any in person. Not having your needs met is no excuse to cheat on somebody, however. It's rude and hurtful.

Whatever happened to good old communication? It's the best way to solve any issues with needs not being met. Sheesh... I agree with both Kawaii and Anonymous.

the only reason people post these kinds of adultery stories is because they can't cry on shit tv about it. if you have done that I want to let you know that there is at least 1 person that thinks your a self absorbed bitch. hope you drop dead fool :)

I really ******* hate when people comment "first@ or "I'm the first" or some stupid crap about being the first to comment . WHO CARES!

Chipi427 0

Have you ever considered that the "boss" is truly his boss. He could be a male prostitute and that could be his pimp. Just saying OP, he might be actually doing his job by going over tonight.

I have come to terms with the fact that most men and women will cheat. And... there's **** all I can fo about it, except not cheat and hope that they don't. Sorry your prick of a husband did. He has a tough one explaining.

tohaveandtohold 0

omg I'm so sorry that happened :( fyl

reddwarf_fml 0

my hubby is a car salesman and they do stupid crap like that all time. on a good day u would think they were12 they have switched gf phone numbers in the phones so one guy is trotting the other guys gf without knowing. may want to consider all possibilities. there are just too many questions how do u text when tied. who took the pix then yada yada just saying think before u act

reddwarf_fml 0

and here's another thought if he's messing around and he knows his gf valls him... would he not keep better track of his phone

shona_fml 0

Sorry that happened OP... Really I am, that sucks... Now that that's been said, sounds like the hubby should have gotten a second phone just for the other chick if he's gonna play around. Then it's kept quiet. Anyone try and think about it from the OTHER WOMAN'S point of view? There's no strings attached, but eventually she IS going to get attached and fall for him, and likely him for her as well, but he still will not leave his wife for her... So who gets hurt? The other woman does, too. If he's kept it quiet and everything, she's the only one who ends up hurt. Coming from experience, obviously. Words of advice to all. Wife, understand why-and then take the correct actions, there is always a "why" when this happens. Hubby, don't do it. You will hurt EVERYONE involved, if you're going to still, get her a separate phone or make sure she understands WHEN to contact YOU. Other woman, don't do it if you can help it, and if you do, make him get u ur own phone, or buy him one for you, try your hardest not to get attached to him, most of the time he's NOT going to leave his wife for you, so don't kid yourself. That's my opinion...

That's stupid. I agree with you mostly, but YOU SHOULD NOT KEEP IT QUIET. at least have the balls to be not be a ******* coward even if you're already a bastard who should go to hell.

183: Exactly. I think Hubs wanted to get caught, at least on some level. 194: I definitely never condone adultery, but there are a few things in your statement that I absolutely don't agree with. 1) Some women are as just as capable at having no-strings-attached sex as men are. 2) You seem to imply that married men are much more likely to cheat than married women. That isn't true. 3) You ALWAYS have control over who you "fall for." Emotions aren't uncontrollable slave-drivers-- not in healthy, mature, well-adjusted adults, at least.