By 123alleyesonme - 02/11/2012 04:17 - United States - Austin

Today, after losing twenty pounds to please my husband, the only comment I received was, "At least now only your personality sucks." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 920
You deserved it 5 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He won't be acting that way when other heads start turning in your direction.

Comments

JoeGrant 12

Do what makes you happy. If he thinks your personality sucks then find somebody else. No one needs that in their life.

Do I sense a hypocrite for a husband possible? At least as far as personality goes.

You kidding me? How did this FYL? You're 20 pounds thinner, more power to you! Divorce his ass, take the house, the car and the kids (if you have any) and find yourself someone better. Or just be alone. Sometimes the single life is better than the married life. Marriages are only good if you can't fully support yourself financially. But that's just my opinion, of course.

Twisted_Angel 17

you should have turned and said "Honey that's not true. So does my husband." and walked out of the room.

iChel413 6

I would try marriage counseling. Congrats on the weight loss (: it's good for you.

skullofdarkness 18

Good job loosing the 20 pounds. Now I think it's time to lose the jack ass husband. You can do better... Regardless your age, even if you're 90 you can still get a better guy than that... Although I'd doubt you're that old.

doglover100 28

Congrats for loosing the weight. I'd divorce him.