By 123alleyesonme - 02/11/2012 04:17 - United States - Austin

Today, after losing twenty pounds to please my husband, the only comment I received was, "At least now only your personality sucks." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 920
You deserved it 5 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He won't be acting that way when other heads start turning in your direction.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Keep up with the healthy lifestyle choices. In the meantime make yourself hot and (if you want) college educated on his dime, then divorce his ungrateful ass. If he doesnt appreciate you, sooner or later, another man will come along and will....then the ex will be jealous and prob want you back. You can tell the ex to eat a dick.

stoptrying 9

Don't take this morons advice. Just because he's rude doesn't mean he deserves to have all of his money taken away out of spite.

crazytwinsmom 25

What makes you think she's not already college educated?

HRBINGER0fdeath 3

Time for a divorce. You don't deserve that.

Get rid of the stupid moron you don't deserve that he's scared you'll leave him. So leave you can get way better!!

SwtCherryPie 26

You shouldnt be doing that kind of stuff for someone else. Do it for yourself and at least you will be satisfied. Screw everyone else.

noisebox 1

I think you should move on now, and if you do your butt won't hurt any more...

Why would he marry her if he didn't even like her?

JoeGrant 12

I was thinking the same thing 83.

What a conceited wanker, I am sure he scores well on the *nice person scale*. I could say you could do better, but it would inappropriate.