By Anonymous - 02/08/2013 05:03 - United States - Woodland Hills

Today, after learning that my wife has been cheating on me, I decided to distract myself by playing The Sims. Not long after I began, my Sim's wife basically started cheating on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 599
You deserved it 6 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baseballdude1283 18

Wow...I am so sorry for you, atleast you can kill your wife....without getting in trouble.....in Sims....

Games are getting a bit too much like reality

Comments

jw90 18

Bad luck around OP. I agree with his comment kill the Sims wife. May make you feel better.

U seem way to nice for her ! U don't wanna say anything so she could leave u and go with the other guy... Devorce the BITCH

You turn to video games instead of working things out with her.. I wonder why she cheated!

@38 As far as I am concerned, there is no working things out with a cheater. Cheaters don't deserve second chances.

Condoning her actions based on the story told in the limited number of characters allowed to an FML is a stupid thing for you to do. There is only so much space available for him to write his tale, and he probably assumed the FML community would infer the feelings of heartbreak, anger, and betrayal from the situation he is in. Of course, he failed to account for idiots like you. Not only is he not obligated to work things out with her, as some others have already stated, but you don't know that he hasn't tried. Choosing to escape the pain for a few minutes doesn't mean he caused her to cheat.

I would imagine he needed some alone time. That is quite a bombshell to process. Cut the guy some slack for christ's sake

OP- your wife's ******* you over in real life and in Sim-world!! You lose in reality AND in virtual reality too!!

YDI for playing the game on free will mode.

Ins0mau 20

Why? Because he sometimes plays a computer game?

tgabes 9

Bro you get to keep everything

incoherentrmblr 21

Life is cruel, even when it's simulated...

Irony can catch up to you in the virtual world to I suppose...