By Anonymous - 02/08/2013 05:03 - United States - Woodland Hills

Today, after learning that my wife has been cheating on me, I decided to distract myself by playing The Sims. Not long after I began, my Sim's wife basically started cheating on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 599
You deserved it 6 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baseballdude1283 18

Wow...I am so sorry for you, atleast you can kill your wife....without getting in trouble.....in Sims....

Games are getting a bit too much like reality

Comments

It stands to reason that if you played the sims as a distraction, that you play the sims (or other video games) an awful lot for other reasons, which likely lead to intimacy issues, and your wife looking for fulfillment elsewhere. Sure, she's at fault, but grow some brass and stand up for what you want, and go out and have a life!

@88 That is a baseless assumption. There is no empirical evidence to suggest that the OP plays games excessively. You should reevaluate what you consider "reason". Using your logic, if he "went out and had a life" in response to his wife's infidelity, one could say that he must go out and have a life an awful lot for other reasons, which could lead to intimacy issues.

hcollins1 18

Yea because she cheats on him all the time and this is how he copes. Everyone deals with situations differently. If he wants to play the Sims to get his mind off of the situation, let the man play the sims!

Maybe you shouldn't have given your Sim wife the "Flirty" or "Commitment Issues" trait. But in all seriousness, FYL OP, I hope you get rid of them both.

NagainaFier 16

It's a hell of a lot better than what some people do when they found out their spouse cheated on them. So yeah, if he wants to play Sims, more power to him.

jamieeelynn57 8

One time, I created a family on sims and I was in it. I left the computer for a minute and I came back to see my boyfriend somehow set the house on fire and killed me..

I'd always trap my sims in the same doorless room and leave their ashes in there so the ghosts will come and scare the new trapped ones to death.

wait, can't you control what your sims do......?

Sonfang 19

You can, but if you're controlling one the others in your house and neighborhood can do whatever they please.

torture her sim. then kill her... then make another and kill her again.. keep doing this until ur no longer in pain. or man up..either will do