By IMayBeAFool - 13/10/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, after I'd spent $3,000 dollars in preparations to move in with my girlfriend of 2 and 1/2 years, she confessed she's a mental patient who stole someone else's identity. She was telling the truth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 251
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After you spent two and a half years with this broad, how could you not notice she was a mental patient? Not only that, but if it took you THIS LONG to notice, what difference does it make if she is or isn't? As far as spending that much money to move in with YOUR GIRLFRIEND... well you're just a moron for that. No sympathy deserved.

greenltrn2003 0

Comments

greenltrn2003 0
Sun_Kissed18 25

Why? He still loves her, doesn't he? She cared enough about him to blow her cover when he was willing to make such a huge step in their relationship. Talk to her and work it out. YDI for finding someone who cares enough about you to be honest. So few people get a relationship like that. Edit: lol, I just got the crazy bitch thing.

whether he loves her or not isn't an issue. If someone i loved needed professional help, i would do everything in my power to get it for them. If, in the end, it is decided by the doctors that she isn't fit for a "normal" life, then you just have to find a way to get over it, or work through it.

But he says she was a mental patient, not currently is a mental patient. She was deemed by doctors as "normal". So now it does come down to whether he loves her or not.

where does it say all that? " she confesses she's a mental patient" that clearly says that she is a mental patient, not was, but is

HAHAHAHAHAH now this i find funny i lost the game

i got a game for mental patients, you whisper to them, and then pretend you didn't say anything, fun as hell, unless you do it near the chopping board. I keep score by counting the seconds, or comments until they crack, bonus points for running away without getting hurt, I'm the current champion amongst my group of friends. p.s. i need new friends to play this game with, so far I'm the only one who has got any bonus points, anybody up for it?

Uh... I take offense at that. T_T That's just completely... inhumane. Geez. Why is (almost) everyone on FML a complete... *insert expletive here*

Wow, you're a real dick aren't you? I bet you're real proud of yourself and think you and your friends are so cool. You better be a troll otherwise you better watch out when Karma comes around and bites you in the ass by giving you a mentally ill kid. Hell, who am I kidding, what woman would want to be with an abusive little ******** like you?

you need to be in a mental hospital if you think thats ok...wow thats so wrong. you need to never be able to have kids.

there is a game people play where everytime you think of it you lose and you win when the primeminister of the UK goes on live tv and says the game is up

72- I thought it ended when either the Pope or the Queen of England admit to having lost the game . . .

After you spent two and a half years with this broad, how could you not notice she was a mental patient? Not only that, but if it took you THIS LONG to notice, what difference does it make if she is or isn't? As far as spending that much money to move in with YOUR GIRLFRIEND... well you're just a moron for that. No sympathy deserved.

She's still the girl you love. You should be sympathetic and get over it. Unless you're a pussy of course. And how is this a FYL? More F-her's because she has a mental health condition.

Same thought. Find her real self and start over or just continue? Unless she's going to jail or back to the nuthouse, you can still be together. And if she confessed.. chance of rehab?

but is she hot or does she have nice boobs or butt ? oh dont tell me she lookslike the hooker in the movie monster ?

this is why you should get a nice girl who goes to church. oh wait never mind, theres

I think you shoul shut up because we don't like you.

hahahahahahahahaha o WOW. She must act pretty normal if she could pull it off for almost 3 years...

wow dude so youve been like banging the exorcist this whole time WOW well wow im just wow speechless......