By IMayBeAFool - 13/10/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, after I'd spent $3,000 dollars in preparations to move in with my girlfriend of 2 and 1/2 years, she confessed she's a mental patient who stole someone else's identity. She was telling the truth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 251
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After you spent two and a half years with this broad, how could you not notice she was a mental patient? Not only that, but if it took you THIS LONG to notice, what difference does it make if she is or isn't? As far as spending that much money to move in with YOUR GIRLFRIEND... well you're just a moron for that. No sympathy deserved.

greenltrn2003 0

Comments

If your only 3 grand in the hole and you've already discovered she's a loonie, you are getting out of this very lucky my friend. For most of us it takes a mortgage, several paid off cars, a cottage, and kids before we discovery they are nuts. Very lucky indeed.

shirvon100 0

and you wondered why that hot crazy sex was so hot and crazy it was because it was with a crazy person

And yet you've been together two years. She already sounds saner than a lot of the women who post here.

Your a legend ! I would write a movie about this

Hm. You didn't realize she was ill beforehand, so it sounds to me like she might have it pretty well contained. Why is this an FML? You have a strong girlfriend, be proud.

Jakester 0

IMO you are not hosed. I know someone who married a girl they'd dated for 9 months...then this person downshifted into untreated psycho bitch mode and everything went to ultra shit. He's never heard anything about it from her, and he is now very single. I assume that you probably know this girl better than that; the fact that she actually told you is VERY good. Only if you had found out yourself after moving in would this be really terribly horrible. Don't be an asshole and leave, help her out.

Yeah, I am sure everything will work out... until she kills him.

ozymandias_fml 0

I don't get it. What is so expensive about this move? You have to make a down payment on a house, or pay to ship your belongings to another country or something? Overseas?

okay did you love her? Yes: then stfu and keep on lovin. No: shoulda broke up with the crazy btch before. duh asshole.