By uncleaning - 22/07/2009 23:03 - United States

Today, after I cleaned out the fridge of things that expired months ago, my roommate got angry and insisted upon pulling all the moldy dairy products out of the garbage and putting them back because "they weren't mine and I shouldn't throw out other people's food." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 576
You deserved it 4 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

niemann2006 0

either make sure he eats them or blend them all up into a smoothie and don't tell him what it is until he's done drinking it:)

maybe your roommate has had a bad experience with this? Nevertheless, sounds a bit crazy...

Comments

This is a mirror image of what happened to my sister. Her roommate was also cleaning the fridge, and he threw out all of the food she had bought the day before.

(The lesson from both of those tales may be: "We men are idiots and should stay away from the fridge." :P )

Oh man, bad roommates are the worst. I've had sooooo many of them. I agree with #1, give that **** food poisoning then sit back and enjoy.

maybe the roommate was doing a project involving mold, just a possibility.

get a new roommate! i cant stand people with zero hygiene or zero common sense

WTF? well sit back and let them eat it. when they get food poising that's on them right?

zebrapattern 6

I don't think you did the quotations right.

Living with a roommate guidelines... 2 fridges 2 beds 2 tooth brushes. Thank you, thank you.. Ill be here till my phone dies.

I'd take the stuff right back out and put it in trash can that she wouldn't be able to pull it back out of or find. Your roommate most likely didn't plan on eating that food (although maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea...) and they were just being difficult for the sake of being difficult. What a ****.