By seriously! - 19/03/2013 05:00 - Australia - Sydney

Today, while working in childcare, we went to a farm so the kids could see how things worked. They started showing off prize winning cattle and when they bought out "Miss Stacey", the kids lost their shit. My name is Miss Stacey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 289
You deserved it 3 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Hey, at least your mom has got it going on

Comments

perdix 29

They've shown that cows with names give more milk than those who are just numbered. The shit you learn when you live in America's Dairyland!

I wonder if they make better tasting steaks too if they're named instead of numbered....

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

I don't know, but I live in a rural town in Australia which has a lot of farms with cattle on them, and one of the preschool/childcare teachers here just happens to be called Miss Stacey. Irony, actual event or coincidence?

saIty 17

Hey, at least your mom has got it going on

Didn't understand that reply... Tried Googling; even Google doesn't understand.

I think #15 meant to say dinkleburg. If you've ever watched the fairy oddparents you'll understand.

I don't get #2, which apparently I should because someone else tried to post the same thing.... And Google's not working for me for some reason.

DontClickOnMe 28

37 - He's making a reference to the song Stacey's Mom. In the lyrics, it says "Stacey's mom has got it going on".

coolboy675 16

Op should have a kid and name her Stacey so she could get it going on too.

46 - and she should name HER daughter Stacey, so the Stacey's of the future can get it goin on for generations to come

perdix 29

Have you won any prizes, Miss Stacey?

I used to show cows when I was younger and 4-H chose them for me, one year I showed a cow named Marilyn. That is my Mom's name, I had a hard time not laughing either! Just let the kids have their fun, if it is a daycare they likely just think it is ironic at their age, not a fat joke!

If they're in daycare I don't think they would know what irony is. I imagine a bunch of little kids pointing and shrieking "MISS STACEY THAT COW IS NAMED AFTER YOU!!!" While giggling in that annoyingly charming way only little kids can.

It's more coincidental than ironic.

insertnameherr 11

At least your mom has got it going on. EDIT: sorry, 2 beat me to it!

Mads_1234 28

Ooh, tough luck. May your comment RIP.

Mister_Triangle 21

If you work in childcare then you should realize that the kids were laughing at the shared name, not that you like a cow. They would have laughed if they saw a cucumber named Miss Stacy.

Everyone would laugh if they saw a cucumber called Miss Stacey

RedPillSucks 31

Not sure if that makes the burn sting less.

39 - and whyyyy is that? Please, elaborate on your logic and make that sound as un-sexist as possible

60: because a cucumber doesn't look like a ******?

Oh my god 60 that's not even sexist. Stop attacking people. I get that you want to be all super feminist, but chill-bloody-ax.

xcalabrese3x 6

At least you have something named after you

oj101 33

Time to change your name to Malibu Stacey.

Yes! And move into a Malibu Stacey Dreamhouse!

Well now that they *brought* another Miss Stacey, may her clones descend >:D I love typos. :3