By lice - 28/03/2009 13:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having sex with my boyfriend I went into his shower to freshen up. Where I saw an open bottle of pubic lice shampoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 125 395
You deserved it 13 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quad17 0

Girl, go buy a razor and shave.

liveitlearnit 0

ughhh. i hope you instantly picked it up, scoured yourself, and then left his ass in there.

Comments

hoonoo 0

lice/crabs/cooties - all the same. no such thing as "pubic" lice shampoo, just lice shampoo. funny? yes. shaving? no. waxing might work. even a monkey might work. you ever watch them picking off each other. ick. none of these get rid of the nits, only the shampoo does. 's probably what people are thinking when they write "lice and crabs are not the same thing". they're meaning nits (egg sacs) and don't know it. ick. yeah, i know from experience, just not personal. i may well be the ugly sister (of four girls), but i didn't have my head shaved with everyone thinking i was a boy (late 60's). shit, she was still pretty with short hair. now i wear my hair cropped but, you guessed it, still ugly.

StarlightRyouchi 0

Did you use it just in case? haha.

and he didn't tell you...that's like not saying "i got aids...but we should still have sex...Right?!? "

LoveToSmile101 0

Wow FYL he could have told you atleast. i'm disgusted.

Hemlock420 0

Wow, you CANT just shave... pubic lice burrows into your skin- so even if you shave it off... those suckers are in your bloodstream. See a doctor- and get a new boyfriend.

Wait if he had public lice shampoo, that probably means he's been using it, so he might not even have public lice anymore. Just use it then kick his ass for not telling you.

screw his ass up and go for brazilian wax.

YDI for not discussing things like this before having sex