By Anon. - 28/03/2009 08:07 - United States

Today, for my girlfriend's birthday, I got her an external hard drive and my grandmother's engagement ring. When she opened both boxes, I took her hand and looked deep in her eyes and told her to pick whichever she wanted. She took the external hard drive, even though she already has one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 731
You deserved it 14 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well....I mean.... This is gonna be harsh, but I'd be pretty disappointed if my boyfriend proposed to me like that. It's supposed to be romantic, you know? This just doesn't ...sparkle?... enough. I don't know. Maybe she was hitting the refresh key. Try again later?

elemenopyqrstuv 0

why the hell wouldn't you JUST get her the ring if she already had an external HD???

Comments

Not really, if she didn't want to be engaged then she can say no

#132 is right, but I'd like to add that you can never have too many external hard drives.

kwbuzz23wk 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
madgrinchhatter 12
byork 0

^ Has a point. That's a lot of space. And cash.

You can never have too much storage space, are you still with her?

I second #3 a 1 TB would be pretty ****. Also, I laughed at your execution of the proposal. Sorry, man.

Kingcc 0

Geek girl! You're lucky man, stop whining!

elemenopyqrstuv 0

why the hell wouldn't you JUST get her the ring if she already had an external HD???

Well....I mean.... This is gonna be harsh, but I'd be pretty disappointed if my boyfriend proposed to me like that. It's supposed to be romantic, you know? This just doesn't ...sparkle?... enough. I don't know. Maybe she was hitting the refresh key. Try again later?

FriesWithASideOf 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Huh. You should've proposed properly, though.

agree with # 7. If she already had an external HD then why did u get her one ? If u would've just gotten her the ring then she wouldnt have to choose. lol.