By tiffany - 18/09/2012 18:24 - Canada

Today, after having lost 11 pounds following my pregnancy, I felt sexy and put on a cute outfit for my husband. When he walked into the bedroom, he ended up passing me three times, and then went to bed without a word. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 335
You deserved it 2 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

patacus 14

No, it's called surprise intercourse. Rape is what today's music does to my ears.

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

I've learned that men cannot read minds. To you, a woman, a sexy outfit should obviously signal that you want to get down and dirty. Your husband probably didn't pick up on that. Next time just sneak up behind him and whisper in his ear that you want him, now. That should do the trick. ;)

17- My God! You, a woman, has figured that Men aren't telepathic!? Oh thank you for understanding!!! ;D *Tease!* Actually, I do agree with you though, subtle doesn't work with men a lot, sorry. :p Clear and definite, always preferred, thanks. :) (Of course, if my wife didn't normally wear sexy undies, and suddenly one day she does, I'd say something nice about it to encourage that behaviour, but maybe that's just me!) ;)

unknown_user5566 26

Live & learn, my friend... live & learn. ;) I've had enough of those "how did you not realize ...." conversations with my husband to finally give up on the subtle approach, and just be straightforward.

If her husband doesn't link a sexy outfit with 'wife wants sex', I sincerely doubt the sneaking up and whiskering in his ear part will be effective. Yes, men can't read subtle signals as good as women, but come on, since when is wearing (probably) very sexy lingerie a subtle signal? In my opinion, it's difficult to be more straightforward than that.

unknown_user5566 26

Dj, OP says "cute" outfit, which doesn't lead me to believe she threw on a pair of crotchless panties and a sexy bra. The suggestion of "whispering in his ear" is made effective and extremely straightforward by what she says while whispering; in the case of my suggestion ("I want you, now"), the whispering would be much more obvious than throwing on a cute outfit.

agonydrum 7

17, you should start a school for women, or on the inverse for men, I hate subtle crap I always miss it

If she wasn't sitting on his face it was too subtle.

Maybe my husband is just different, but regardless of if the outfit I throw on is "cute" or "sexy" he knows that it means that I want sex.

olpally 32

I guess he doesn't want "breakfast" at tiffany's... (look at username)

Wouldve been funnier if you wouldnt of precised :) but still deserves a thumbs up ;)

Austyn57 1

u prob passed him up to...paybacks a witch

Learn to spell. And maybe she never "passed him up" and you're just being a douchebag. Payback's a bitch, isn't it Sweet cheeks?

dmblonde 13

That's why you should have just been naked. That always works for me :)

It is really starting to get annoying how nearly every woman does not think about anything other than sex. We guys need some space.

unknown_user5566 26

How did you come to that conclusion? She did this because she was feeling sexy and was getting her figure back. I don't see how you could automatically come to the conclusion that not only the OP but nearly all women think about is sex. Also there are FMLs where the guy is turned down for sex.

quite_bored 9

He's just bitter they aren't interested in sex with him.

Osito2011 9

Op's husband probably feels so used and abused!

SenselessPattern 12

Took the words right out of your ass, didn't you? *shoves face in it* No, no, no, we do that outside! Bad assumption, bad!

If you have a newborn, you're lucky the two of you are awake at all. Those little rug rats have a way of sapping all your energy.

Iknowsomestuff 9

Sorry he didn't notice but congratulations on losing 11 pounds! That's a terrific accomplishment.

That's all well and good but how big did you balloon to? 11 pounds may be the tip of the mountain if you know what I'm saying...

unknown_user5566 26

I'm going to make the wild assumption that you're not married.

I've been married 8 years. I wouldn't be so much of an asshole to turn my wife down under this set of circumstances however some men are assholes. As a man I can help provide some perspective. I'm just different to many men as I believe in employing emotions from time to time. Others don't.