By Username - 27/11/2010 02:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having a long and serious talk about maybe having a relationship, the guy I really like told me to send him a "sexy picture." I sent him a picture of me in a bra and a thong. He replied, "Yeah, you're hot!" and signed off after ten minutes of silence. I haven't heard from him since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 570
You deserved it 46 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

I hope you know that half of his friends, some of your friends, and maybe even some relatives have seen it by now, if you're really hot. And those ten minutes of silence probably mean he was jerking off to the picture. You deserve it a little for sending it.. But mostly FYL for not knowing he's probably a dick. I'm serious about the first part, though.. Someone close to me still gets recognized from her ex posting/sending pics of her naked.. And it's been over a year.

Comments

he probs to busy fapping so its OK ur probably pretty

That's why I think that if you must send photos like that (because let's be honest, people do it, no point in denying it) you should keep your face out of the photos.

if a guy only wants to date you for your body then he's not worth it

if you have to have a long talk about maybe having a relationship then something is wrong. he just wanted pics which I'm sure he's shared with the world. smarten up.

sweetie don't ever send a pic like that to someone you don't know well. he's probably showed it to everyone he knows and half the internet. smarten up. if he really wanted a relationship with you there'd be no need for a discussion.